Chapter 23 Graduation Race 3

Chapter 23

••••••••••

Danielle's POV

I woke up in bed next to a snoring Dustin. His arms were wrapped around me like he didn't want anything to happen to me. I snuggled closer to him but the thought of having graduation practice at 2 brought my back into reality.

I grumbled and slipped out of Dustin's warm embrace. Even thought I got a shower last night I needed to get another one from our actions that took place last night. Before I could get in the shower their was a knock on the door.

I grabbed a blanket that I found on the ground and covered my naked body. I rushed to the door so they wouldn't wake Dustin up. I opened the door to be meet by Jason. His eyes wandered to the blanket then over to Dustin's shirtless body with his clothes on the floor.

All the pieces fit tighter in his mind and a huge grin spread across his face.

"I thought I heard something last night." I rolled my eyes because I knew I was quite and if I said anything or made a sound I made sure it was muffled. "Well when you guys are ready breakfast is ready and their is some Aleve." I said a quick thanks and told him that we would be up their after our showers and stuff.

I looked at the time and it was 12 o'clock. Great only two hours before practice. I jumped in the shower and quickly finished waking Dustin up with a towel wrapped around my body so he could get ready.

"Dustin." I shook his shoulders gently. I imagined having a Dustin that woke up on the wrong side of the bed not doing much for two hours wouldn't be good. He stirred and I shook his shoulders again. "Baby it's time to get up." He rolled over to face me and his eyes barely opened.

"No." His voice was filled with tiredness and all I wanted to do was to let him sleep but we didn't have time.

"I'm sorry baby to wake you but we got two hours before practice and the guys have breakfast upstairs ready." The mention on breakfast made Dustin wake completely up. He sat up and his eyes raked over my body.

"Hmmm.. How bout we have round two." I knew exactly what he was thinking but we didn't have time as much as I wanted to do it. I left him a kiss on the lips and stood up telling him that we couldn't and to go get a shower. He pouted while he slipped his boxers on to walk to the bathroom.

Once I heard the water start I found my stash of clothes that I left here and changed into them. Then I made my way upstairs following the smell of bacon.

When I walked into the dining room Jason sent me a wink telling me he knew what happened last night. A blush crept over my face and maddy sent me a confused look. I motioned I would tell her later and grabbed some food. We made small talk before Dustin came walking into the kitchen.

"Oh how nice of you to join us." Tyler said to Dustin when he walked in.

"Well I apologize for staying up late last night if you know what I mean." Maddy turned at me getting why Jason was smiling at me earlier. I could feel the room getting warmer as I hit Dustin across the arm which only made him laugh.

We all finished breakfast and the guys decided to head home but they would be back to watch our graduation tomorrow. We waved goodbye then maddy, Dustin and I piled into Dustins truck and headed to the school. The dreading two hours passed slowly and we were finally heading home. Dustin dropped maddy and I off at my house and I kissed him goodbye.

We headed inside knowing what we needed to do. I grabbed a set of gear and a set of maddys and threw them in the washer. Then we grabbed our boots and headed out side to wash them off free from dust and dirt.