ᅠೀ mastermind

She is Yanai Hanari

She is Yanai Hanari.

A beauty outside, but then she might not be as friendly as you think. You see, it turns out that fine people could only interact with their fellow fine people - as per the girl's words, so as a result, she doesn't interact much with others.

Having her life in a beautiful mess, she carelessly spends her wealth at her "business," sometimes for herself, but then she gets curious as to how spoiling a friend would look like.

Luckily, fate had been on her side, as she met this intriguing blond-haired male. If Hanari's going to describe him, he is a total crybaby. A pathetic wimp who doesn't seem to know how to throw a punch.

Yet, this undying determination had caught the girl's attention.

They say there is no such thing as coincidence in this world, and Hanari couldn't agree more, because even before she had crossed paths with Hanagaki Takemitchi, everything was planned - by none other than herself.

At first, it was an act of stubbornness, or more like, an act of revenge of a 16-year-old woman who has the resources to do so. Yet, it also seemed to go well - at first that is.

Later then, she met different guys - people who seem to be attached in this delinquent world. They are strong, can fight, and sometimes Hanari's eyebrows would be creased, confused as to how the hell did Takemitchi manage to survive from all those that happened.

That was when she realized, it wasn't strength nor someone else's had helped him, it was his very own persistence that led him to this state. It wasn't all, because the girl also noticed that he has a high level of endurance in combat, probably the result of his unyielding resolve.

Something that she once had, but was stolen by the people who she thought she could trust.

Her grand plan continued, and she did everything she could in order to keep it on track, leading her to even doing the impossible things, and that includes saving Baji Keisuke from getting killed by Hanemiya Kazutora.

Unbeknownst to her, this actually had a larger impact than she anticipated, not only that she was a helping key to the blond male's mission, but also she was able to get close to the "instruments" she's going to use for her plan.

Tokyo Manji Gang.

They were a nice gang, if Hanari would describe them. She could feel the essence of unity in their group, thus letting her be more intrigued on their matters. Knowing their information on the outside is not enough - thus, she gets in their life.

Ryuguji Ken, Takashi Mitsuya, Matsuno Chifuyu, Smiley, Angry, Sanzu Haruchiyo - everyone in the gang had started to know Yanai Hanari, yet they didn't know she is actually the infamous girl whose everyone's topics in the underground world.