ᅠೀ mission successfully failed

"How the heck did that Hiyoshi guy escaped

"How the heck did that Hiyoshi guy escaped... when you and Reia were literally there?!" Right after Araki Koharu - Hanari's eldest cousin - went out from the room where her 'patients' reside, she starts to lecture the black-haired woman.

"My priority back there was to get Mikey and Izana - and the others back." She simply replied, making the blonde woman sighed in frustration. "He's our key to finding our target, Hanari!" She whisper-yelled.

This made the latter roll her eyes at her. "I told you to call our cousins for help, and only Reia was the one who responded. Did you really think we could save Bonten and Tenjiku's higher-ups there and capture that old hag at the same time?!" She backfired.

Silence filled the two as all Koharu could do is to lean herself on the wall beside her whilst her hand massages her temple. "Mikey hired me as an executive." Hanari broke the silence between them as the latter's brown orbs darted to her blood-colored ones.

"I'm going to extract intel from Bonten, and deliver it to you immediately." She added. "Then what about Tenjiku? Izana, he saw what happened back there." The latter retorted. "Don't worry about him. I have my own plans." Hanari replied.

"Own plans?" This made the blonde woman scoffed. "You're still onto that plan? Are you even listening to every word we have said? Your brother is long gone, Hanari!" Koharu's voice roared throughout the hallway and luckily, there's no other people around aside from the patients in the said room and the two of them.

"I am not giving up until someone can prove that he is dead. No one found his body that day, Koharu. Who the fuck would be in their right minds to keep a corpse - if my brother is really dead?" Hanari reasoned out, making the latter silent.

After a few minutes, Koharu slowly nod her head, throwing dagger glares at the black-haired woman. "Alright then. Do what you what. That's gonna get yourself killed," She then slowly walks towards her direction and nears her face on her.

"That plan of yours... will gonna get Mikey and the others killed." The latter was quick to answer her statement. "And I'm going to do anything - with my every inch of my fiber - to protect them,

even if it costs my own life."

Her reply made Koharu blinked, but in the end, she left her there alone. After a few minutes of Hanari contemplating what to do, she slowly twists the door knob and opens the door. There, her eyes widened, seeing one of them is now awake.

It was Mikey, his head slowly lifts up, yet his body stayed sitting on the hospital bed. "Mikey, you're awake." Hanari exclaimed, rushing towards him but before she could sit down beside him, the male had extended his arms, embracing her with a hug.