"Sambhal ke, Masood Bhai."

(Careful, Maqsood Bhai.)

Voice made her look at a wide-awake Shehryaar.

"Lagi to nahi?" He asked her.

(Are you hurt?)

She shook her head slowly, her heart still in a frenzy as the adrenaline rushed through her veins. "Bacha liya aapne."

(You saved me.)

"Aapke khidmat me qasar nahi rakh sakte hai, Begum." He smiled cheekily and her heart seemed to skip a beat.

(I won't leave any stone unturned in your service, wife.)

"Cheesy" she commented rolling her eyes playfully.

"Qadar hi nahi hai iss na cheez ki." He pouted with a hurt face. "Koi nahi Sherry, I'm proud of you."

(No one appreciates me and my efforts.) (No worries, Sherry.)

She laughed at his dramatics, so hard that the voice echoed in the car which she letter realized, muffling a palm on her lips to stop herself, she looked at him with shaking shoulders, trying to muffle her laughter as he shook his head with narrowed eyes but an unconcealed smile.

"You and Zain should start a drama company together, I'm sure you both can make millions out of it." She teased.

"I am already making millions, begum." He winked smugly and she glanced at the driver who tried to not eavesdrop but his twitching lips sold him out.

"Ofcourse." She blushed and looked out.

"How much more, Bhai? We are driving for two hours already." Shehryaar said shifting and stretching his legs with a scrunched face.

"A little less than an hour, baba. We will get evening traffic in the city." Masood, the driver informed them.

Shehryaar nodded and looked at her, seeing her fidget her fingers feeling nervous.

His palm touched her hands, making them freeze as he intertwine their fingers. "Don't think too much, I'll take care of everything."

"I want to believe you but it's just..." her words trailed.

"Azeen, don't worry. I'm here and my family is no vampires to suck your blood. They are human beings, though I can't term them normal." He joked.

"You are not funny." She whined.

He said haughtily "People say otherwise, Begum Sahiba. Aapko qadar hi nahi mere sense of humor ki."

(You don't value my sense of humor.)

"I know what you are trying to do." She sighed, squeezing his palm a little.

"Is it working?" he smiled hopefully.

"Yes, it is." She gave in, leaning back and looking at him. "Thank you."

"Anytime, Azeen."

It was after a long and slow-moving hour as the car entered the empty road of the gated community, the coveted area had a vibe of richness in it as house after house, one more than another passed. Azeen stared at the structures, swanky, extravagant homes designed by architects who had charged more money than she could imagine.

The screech of tires made her look infront, the honk from the driver brought two gatekeepers immediately on their toes as they knocked at the driver's side window.

"Salaam, open the door." Masood Bhai instructed the man who quickly nodded.

"Kese ho Ramiz? Sab thik?" Shehryaar asked rolling down his mirror and the man's eyes widened in concern.