Chapter 6

LARA looked around. They were inside the airplane. It seems to be wealthy as her boss has a lot of benefits. Just like now, he just rented an entire first-class seat. She was about to get up to exit and go to the economy class when he stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Maximo asked coldly.

Lara first looked at his hand holding her arm before answering, "In the economy seat. Isn't it, I'm just your secretary. I should only be in economy class. I can't afford to be here."

He let go of her and put his hand in his pocket. "As you have said, you are my secretary. It's enough reason to make you stay here. You will take care of me. That's your job. Now, sit. "

"It seems I can't get away from him, argh! Let's just take a seat, my dear self!" she whispered to herself.

She was about to sit far away from Maximo, but she felt the weight of his gaze behind her, so she stopped.

"Sit next to me," he ordered.

She sighed and walked close to him, sitting next to him. Suddenly, he stood up and sat in the opposite chair, and they were now facing each other.

He looked serious while staring at her. "I have a proposal for you," he began.

She grimaced and raised her eyebrows. "What is that, Sir?" she asked.

He sat properly and looked her in the eyes and said seriously, "Be my mistress."

Lara blinked. She didn't know what to say. Did she hear wrong? "Sir, are you serious?" she frowned while asking him.

"I am." His expression could not even be seen as a joke. Lara shook her head. What he was saying was nonsense.

"I didn't know you were married, Sir. I'm sorry. I had no intention of being your mistress. I admit that I am guilty because I seduced you and agreed to have sex with you, but once is enough. Just be content with your wife."

His serious face changed into a smile. Later, he let out a laugh. "You're cute."

"Eh?" she asked in confusion.

"Sir must have gone mad," she thought.

"I'm not married."

She looked up at her boss. "However, you stated, you want me to be your mistress?"

"Yeah," he said with a serious face. "What I mean is, I want you to be my woman, not a girlfriend or a woman I love, just a woman who will fulfill my needs in bed," he said with a serious face.

"Huh?"

Is her boss planning to make her his fuck buddy? What will she get if she agrees?

"What will I get if I agree?" she couldn't stop asking him.

"I will pay you. Name your price."

She shook her head, she didn't expect that this kind of agreement existed, she thought it just happened in a movie or a k-drama series.

"What if I say no?"

His expression turned dark. "Then you should resign."

"Resign? B-But where can I find a new job? If I don't have a job, I will be sent home to the Philippines, then my family will starve; my one brother who is in the hospital will not be able to survive and will die. What am I going to do?" she said in a low voice.

Lara doesn't know that Maximo is quietly listening to her. "I suggest you should say yes. If you want, I will pay you ten million. You can stay at my company as my secretary, of course. But you will be in my bed at night, fulfilling my desire. In the morning, you take good care of me and my son."