Chapter 19(True identity/Uncle)

Start from the beginning

Minhyuk just goes toward your room where u were sleeping. Jungkook turned around and see everyone was there and Hobi said.

Hobi:- Y/n's brother is scary when it comes to her safety.
Yoongi:- He was also right I think was in his place I have done the same because every brother can't see her sister in pain or danger.
Namjoon:- U are right.
Jungkook:- I know I deserved this he was just worried about her sister and nephew.
Yoonji:- Don't Take him seriously he was just overprotective when it's come to her sister because he already lost his one sister and he doesn't want to lose another.
Jungkook:- I know Unnie he was just angry at me.
Yoonji:- Now let's go and see Y/n.

Everyone meets Yoonji and Minji they are happy to see them. After that, they go to see Y/n. They see u already woke up and crying in your brother's embrace he also has a tear in his eye but he can't cry because his sister needs him now.
Then they hear u saying something.

Y/n:- Oppa I break my promise, I break it (crying)
Minhyuk:- Don't cry u just did it for your sons(caress your back)
Y/n:- I promised u, Unnie, and Mom and Dad that I will never go to enter this Mafia world but I broke your promise.
Minhyuk:- Don't cry u already leave that work, so why are u crying u must be feeling happy that your son is safe.
Y/n:- Eunwoo, how he is.
Hwasa:- He is good now.
Y/n:- Thank u Hwasa Unnie and Moonbyul Unnie for your help.
Hwasa:- No need Ok take care of u.
Y/n:- Hmm.
Moonbyul:- Y/n's Uncle called me and said He was coming here.
Y/n:- Why
???:- I can't come to meet my Princess.
Y/n:- You can Uncle Kang.

Minhyuk broke the hug and see Uncle Kang and bowed to him and said.

Minhyuk:- Hello Uncle Kang how are u?
Uncle Kang:- Hello my son I am all good what about u?
Minhyuk:- All good Uncle(smile)
Yoonji:- Uncle Kang.
Uncle Kang:- Do I know you?
Yoonji:- I am that girl whom u saved that night in the accident and send to China to your relatives.
Uncle Kang:- Ohh now I remember u come here.

Yoongi goes to Uncle Kang and Uncle hugs her also Unnie hugs them back and said.

Uncle Kim:- U grow up so fast and I am sorry for not coming to see u in these years.
Yoonji:- No need to say sorry Uncle.

They broke the hug and Uncle Kang comes to u and U hug him he also hugs u back and Kisses your forehead. U hug your uncle for some time and then broke the hug. Then your Uncle asks.

Uncle Kang:- How are u Now?
Y/n:- I am all good just having a little pain in my hands and legs(smile)
Uncle Kang:- Ok, then take care of yourself.
Y/n:- I will Uncle Kang.

Uncle Kang smiled at u, and everyone left there leaving u with Minhyuk and Uncle Kang u trio were talking to each other.

Time skip.

At the Night.

Uncle Kang already left from there with Hwasa Unnie and Moonbyul Unnie. All Unnies and Hyungs also go back to their Houses. Mr. &Mrs. Jeon and Mr. & Mrs. Jung were also come to see you. There is only u, Jungkook, Minhyuk Oppa, Hobi Oppa, Yoonji Unnie, Your son, Minji, and Mrs. & Mr. Jeon were there. Mr. & Mrs. Jung left there after meeting u and Eunwoo.
Right they all were sitting in the living room. Talking to each other but Minhyuk was not talking to Jungkook. U were taking a rest in your room. Eunwoo also sleeping because of the sleeping pills and Jeongsan, Minji was playing in Eunwoo's room together.
Minhyuk is angry with Jungkook. Then Yoonji said.

Yoonji:- Minhyuk now stops with this cold behavior.
Minhyuk:- I am not saying anything to u I am just only mad at Jungkook not with anyone(coldly)
Yoonji:- Didn't Jungkook already apologize to u and even Y/n?
Yoonji:- Y/n already forgive him then why don't u?
Minhyuk:- Y/n can forgive him but I can't, what if something happened to her and Eunwoo?
Yoonji:- They both are fine now and nothing happened to them.
Minhyuk:- You can say that but if something happens to then what (coldly)
Minhyuk:- I already lost one sister but can't lose my other sister(coldly)
Minhyuk:- She is the only family of mine and I can't let anything happen to her (coldly)