Chapter 2 ( Disguise)

En başından başla

" Boss, also regarding the Secretarial Position. There's an interview tomorrow. Do you want me to interview them or you'll do it yourself?"

Ezekiel Just looked at him and Nico knew the answer already. " I understand boss. You want to interview them yourself." Tumango Tango pa ito.

" Then I just take my leave Boss.." Ezekiel just nodded in response kaya Naman inis na lumabas na lang SI Nico.

Ang cold talaga Ng boss nya madalas…

-In A Exclusive Hair Salon-

" I'm out of word." Komento ni An habang nakikita Ang itsura ni Letisha sa kanyang harapan. " Where did my gorgeous friends go?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nya.

" Just here." Tinaas pa ni Letisha Ang kamay but An just rolled her eyes. She really can't believe what she's seeing right now.

" Do you really need to go this extreme just to be with that Monster?" Namey Wang SI An sa harap Ng kaibigan. " Don't call Stevan like that. He will be my hubby soon." Pagsaway nito Kay An.

" Your hubby? Then why can't you call him in his name?" Taas kilay na muling tanong nya. Letisha smiled and looked playfully at An. " I'm just being sweet since Stevan will be my surname soon." Humahalakhak na Tugon ni Letisha sa kaibigan.

Tila Naman nanghina Naman Ang mga tuhod ni An kaya napa upo siya sa malapit na sofa. " You're really crazy Letisha." Tila nawawalan ng pag asa na sambit nya.

Letisha just pouted. " Why so hysterical An." Reklamo nya.

" Why don't you look at yourself in the Mirror ? Maybe you'll understand why I am like this?" Gigil na Turan nya sa kaibigan.

Letisha just rolled her eyes pero sinunod din Naman Ang sinabi ni An. 

Letisha tried her best to smile upon seeing her face in the mirror. She really looks good. " I don't think it was bad." Saad Ng dalaga at sinuklay Ang buhok gamit Ang kamay ngunit napangiwi din sya Ng Hindi nya mahawi Ang buhok dahil sa matigas ito na tila ba Hindi nashampoo Ng Isang taon.

An hissed. " Really Letisha?"

Letisha pouted at tiningnan Ang sarili sa salamin. " I don't have a choice An. I just received an email from Stevan company saying that she wanted to meet me. Me! Which is the person who competes with him all the time. How could I possibly make him fall in love with me in the appearance of Letisha Arcon. Who the world knows as his public enemy." She once again. If she has a choice. She will never do this. Afterall she loves her appearance so much.

Muli nyang tiningnan Ang sarili sa salamin. Her straight long brown hair that was so beautiful is now replaced by a black Wig that is only above her shoulder. Her emerald eyes are also replaced by simple black eyes. She's wearing nerdy glasses that cover almost half of her face and moreover she's wearing purple lipstick as if she got in a fight. In her hair. She's wearing a headband. Her clothes are so long that they can be called dresses but the old fashioned style.

An just shook her head at pumunta sa pwesto ni Letisha. " Then would you meet him. I mean Ezekiel Stevan as Letisha Arcon?" Malumanay na tanong nya sa dalaga.

" Of Course I will meet him. After All the meeting of the both of us will be beneficial for the both of us. It's such a waste if I miss this opportunity."