Chapter 21: All Kind's of Decisions

Start from the beginning

"I didn't think I was on your good side."

Lisa got up and looked out the window. "You're not, but you stayed and helped, so you moved a bit closer to it. Right now, I need help and I do appreciate it."

Lisa went and sat back down to wait for either Jennie or Sehun to arrive.

"Someone's coming, a car just pulled in." Seulgi said, causing Lisa to stand up.

"Who?"

"It's Sehun." Seulgi said as she opened the door.

"Hello Lisa." Sehun said, with an eager smile that sent chills down the werewolf queens back.

"Sehun, I have a job for you. There is a laptop in the other room. I need to see what's on it. Can you help me?" Lisa said.

Sehun seemed to light up at the prospect of helping her. "Unless it's got some super encryption, I should be able to hack it."

"Thanks." Lisa said as she led him down the hallway to the room with the computer.

"Here's the laptop, just holler when you find something." Lisa said before she left the room.

Lisa went back to the front office and reported to Daesung the location of the other vampire nest that was told to her. He said they would check it out. A few minutes after that, Jennie returned with coffee, soda and food.

"Hey baby, I have food and coffee." Jennie said as she walked in with a couple of bags.

Lisa grabbed the coffee and took a long drink. "Hmmm...that's what I needed."

Jennie handed some fries and a hamburger to Seulgi. "So Lili, did one of our friends talk?"