Chapter 21: All Kind's of Decisions

Start from the beginning

Seulgi looked over to Lisa. "Oh, she was hungry, so she went out to get some coffee and some food for everyone. She found there's a burger joint a few blocks away. She took one of the cars in the lot and said she'll be back in a bit with some burgers and fries."

Lisa nodded, sat in a chair and put her feet up on the desk. "Any signs of life out there?"

Seulgi shook her head. "None, nothing."

There was a few moments of awkward silence before Lisa finally broke it. "Why did you cheat on me?"

Seulgi looked to the floor and shuffled her feet. "I'm not sure exactly. It wasn't like one specific thing. Somi was just so nice and we just started to talk one day after school. You were off at an audition or something. We just sort of clicked. I think it was the thrill of doing something you're not supposed to do. We had not been getting along. I didn't think you were listening to me anymore. Somi wanted to listen. I'm sorry."

Lisa's neutral expression didn't change, except for the fact that she looked to the side for a moment. "I'm sure you are. Didn't she dump you right after I exposed you two?"

Seulgi nodded. "I'm sort of seeing Wendy right now."

Lisa thought for a moment. "brunette hair, nice smile. I think she's in the choir."

"Yeah, that's the one. You and Jennie seem to be inseparable. The whole werewolf thing is kind of hard to get my mind around though. Jennie said you were more than her girlfriend that she was your mate. What does that mean?"

Lisa's lips curled up into a small smile. "There is a physical and mental bond between us. I can feel what she feels sometimes and when were intimate with each other we even can read each others minds from time to time. It's a closeness that's hard to describe. I don't feel quite right when she's not around. In the truest sense, she is my soul mate."

"I'm glad for you." Seulgi said quietly. "Oh and thank you again. It's all hard to believe and you're the queen no less."

Lisa smirked. "I most certainly am, so you'd better stay on my good side."