care

Everyone in the suite was pretty nervous about the first day of school. And because everybody had so many weird feelings about the upcoming day, Musa hid herself under a pair of headphones and Kara didn't leave her room until it really was nescessary. Once in a while she glanced out of her bedroom door to see if anybody was ready to go yet. As she did that now, she could hear a bit of a conversation going on.

"Oh, that outfit's so similar to yesterday's, same designer?", Musa asked, which made Kara smile. She tried not to but just couldn't stop listening to them.

"Do you know how I feel about that joke, or shall I tell you?", Stella asked ironically. "Where's Bloom?"

"Well, she had a rough night, thanks to you!"

Kara looked at Stella, she opened her door entirely and stepped out, "I didn't think those things were real, but we all saw. It was creepy and almost killed her! You should tell that thing about your skin-care-routine, damn your skin is glowing."

"What about my ring?" Stella looked back at Kara, but didn't respond to her comment. Eventhough there was this little smile coming upon her lips.

"That burned thing took it!", Bloom said walking out of her room.

"What?", Stella asked in shock. "What did you just say."

"Calm down, princess!" Musa said and gestured with her hands to underline what she meant.

"Don't tell me to calm down, and don't use my title as an insult.", Stella responded and stopped looking at musa.

"Wait, are you actually a princess?", Bloom asked confused.

"Yes, I am, actually. My mum is the queen, and the ring you lost is one of the crown jewels of Solaria. That won't mean much to a first-worlder, feel free to ask your suite-mate how big of a screw-up that is!"

"Almost as giving it to her in the first place!", Aisha exclaimed. "Dowling had that creature locked up which you would know if you were here last night when she gave us an earful."

"And if people knew there was a Burned One even in the First World temporarily; disaster," Musa added.

"I didn't tell her that I lost the ring and I'm sure if we do, then-"

"We will do no such thing!", Stella interrupted Bloom, "I will figure it out after class but for now, no one says anything to anyone!"

She made her way to the door, "And can you make sure Terra knows that? She never seems to keep her mouth shut."

When she opened the door to her own room, she saw Terra in there changing because the earth fairy hadn't found another place to do that.

"I don't want to go to class!" Kara groaned. "And I actually don't want to be involved in that scary shit that you're in!"

"Well, I guess you have to!", Aisha said, "Come on, let's head out."

*

After class the bleached blonde mind fairy went to the cafeteria. Kara waved to Terra and sat next to her suite mates right after she saw them sitting together. In the lesson earlier Bloom had had some problems with channeling her magic so Kara tried to not look at her because she felt that the girl was embarrassed.

"Hey, what are you up to?", Kara asked, while finally sitting next to the earth fairy.

"Blooms a changeling!", Terra said.

"Bloom's a changeling?", Kara repeated looking at Bloom but she couldn't give her an answer, because Stella and Sky, Stellas blonde blue-eyed tall and hot boyfriend, came to the table. So Bloom just looked worried and looked up to Stella and Sky.