Chapter 12: Popping the Clutch

Start from the beginning

Lisa nodded weakly. As she seemed to fade, she knew that waking the wolf insider her was the only way.

"Fenrir." Lisa mumbled.

Daesung suddenly stopped what he was doing.

A very surprised look appeared on his face. "What did you say?" Lisa however only fell back asleep.

"What does that mean?" asked Jiyong as he finished his work.

"It's not important now. I need you to hold the spoon between her teeth. It will be to keep her from biting her tongue off. She will be in horrible pain."

Sandara arrived a few moments later with the doctor's bag.

"Do you know Lisa's blood type?" Daesung asked as he rolled up his sleeve.

Both Sandara and Jiyong shrugged.

"Well I'm blood type O, so unless she's got some strange blood type, I'll have to do." Daesung then turned to his sister. "Sis, I need you to turn into your wolf form."

"What's the plan? I'm not sure what's going to happen." Jiyong asked.

Daesung began to prepare a tube and needle. "Lisa's fading fast, she has less than an hour at this point. Dara's going to bite her, but that won't be enough. A bite alone would take too long to turn her into a werewolf. She'd die before she would transform. It would take several hours for her to transform with just a bite. We'll need a blood transfusion from another werewolf to kick start the process. To put it in automobile terms, we're going to have to pop the clutch."

"Got it." Jiyong said.

"Jiyong, I'll need you to take this wooden spoon and keep it between her teeth. She'll eventually break it but it will keep her from biting off her tongue initially."