KEEPERS OF THE ELEVATOR

Their feet land over the ground safe and sound. They are perfectly aware that the armored man had saved them, but why. They went on staring over the man hard on. they didn't realized some lights are gleaming over them in circle. It's been a while when the orange something light was beaming from them.

Back to the point when they were falling, high into the greatest of the depths, Armored men eyes snapped to the gleaming orange emitting out of the depths, he used his mind to reach through the depths of the, to his surprised it was emanating from the childrens, through the depths he had enchanted to make the childrens to reach their original place.

He never meant any harm to any innocent. The emiting orange light, made him sure of something, something which had made him to retract his spell, and try to listen the teens.

"Why did you come here, Mind you if you are here for any answers then you will be again thrown back to the depths."

The trio are calm, but sick feeling is coiling up in there stomach — legas are trembling very subtly. They dont know what's the next comes, if they said truthfully, what yet to come they have slightest of imaginations, none of the imaginations held up to good after all.

Finally Zara let out a stammering reply, "We.....we we...ree were not trying to infiltrate into your place sir if you think it like so. We just got here by some accident... if you want hear hear please sir, we came from up above this place. We were just ..we were just looking forward to a mystery.. which got us here, we don't have any thing with the people outside sir. "

Nodding at him for a time. He gruffed "Well I have to believe you cause the circle sound you hasn't left any choice for me. Yu are truthful, be free and explain me all the circumstances."

The whole incident were explained to he man, he nodded, after the end of the story he sighed. He lowly muttered to himself .

"For years i have left this hope and now this.. seems like i have to take the risk." He again snapped up something and he covered up in a cloak of darkness, soon the darkness resided a man revealed perfectly dressed in a suite, well aged man.

"Now this view of mine will not shake you up." The three are looking wide eyed, as if someone has just entered from behind the doors of the hell.... alive.

"For the record you people are talking about the place built above it heights away let me explain it to you, the lifts ...." He moved his hand in the space of air, where once several lifts were hanging. The lifts appeared from the thin air.

"These are very precious ones, different from the one that you people use, it's a way to travel anywhere, you could these elevators to travel into any part of the universe, you may programme it in your own way, you make it a doorway to any place."

Zara's brows rose "Is this why there is perfect security outside their, they wanted to use it for something which don't seems good to you"

"Well it neither will seemed good to you — forget about the thing i would surely handle them. So have you any guesses for what the gleaming circle around you meant. Come on every guesses are welcomed" He rather sounded more friendly in the last.

When they had seen the circle their were many questions , nobody dares to ask a single thing out of curiosity from the man. Now as he had asked they would made out their questions but nothing came out. Only some answers Drew speculated it's a magical thing for a detention, Nat guessed a way to bewitch them, Zara didn't guessed but said instead of a calm reply.

"Will you mind to explain by yourself sir. We never did had an intention to get into a situation like this – especially something from an investigation landing over a place, next meeting to a tallest creature who just shrinked to his size."

"It's Adhir" the man introduces himself politely.

"Glad to hear, we need further explainations from you."

"Ok ...." He sighed. "The orange gleaming circle around you meant .. meant that you three are now keepers of the elevators, you will the guard of it, you will bear the power to control it."

"How are we supposed to control, if we are not inbuilt with powers. What this suppose to mean anything."

"It came in handy along with the duty of keeping the elevator safe. it felt strange that many thousand years have had passed and their was no ray of hope, until you people turned out. "

"Okay now please make us understand a perfect route so that we could hell out of here " asked Natasha.

"For thousand years we a group of a secret society had protect this thing.... this place. We wanted to keep this place as far as possible, it mahy be useful for the mankind, but it can't be, its use may drwan to a wrong path... as previously explained you are the keeper i have been a watcher to this place since thousand of years and i really got tired of it was about to place a letter of resognation to yhe society and ge back to my old life their begun as a wanderer. This place is one of the Elevan artefacts that had strick the earth at eight different places."

"You said eight but their are eleven artefacts previously."

"Some had striked at same places precisely very near, divided by a underground earthen barrier."

He moved his fingers again, "You will be back to your own place within some minutes"

"Look again but not into the elevator , it has deep roots in a very distant city, you gotta need a help from someone you could for your adventures, you are welcome here anytime, that time not from the lift." He said. Literally the ground beneath the three hasn't shaken but has vanished and they fall down immediately.

They slide down through the ground passage just like they were in the park, first in the line was Drew, then Nat, Zara.

There was solid barrier in their front but nothing happened as they touched, they felt like water, instead they just fell over into a very dark place completely drenched. That was a water pass by. One of Adhir's creation to go up through these passageways.

The room where they are seems to identical, as if they had been to it once, their eyes judt a bit blurry due to water in their eyes. As soon as they washed the water off their eyes.

The place is the room, that they had left hours ago when they were heading for the got damn elevator.

Wait !! was it hours ago no. Three of all have a watch wrapped around their wrist. They couldnt remeber when it got to their wrist. The time over it was the same duration the moment when they had entered the elevator. Their time had stopped from the point they had entered the elevator.

Evryone of them are in adaze as they were thinking what to do right here, no was in a mood to spend a time here secretly, if they had a mood.

So they quickly gather up there things and made their way their house, they have quickly tip-toeingly entered their room. parents are not here, off course they won't be they would be out of the apartment premises.

All of them hit their bed. Everyone's mind was making up many excuses they would put forth once their parent's entered and discovered them here.