THE LONELY LIFT

The trio didn't utter a single syllable from their mouth, they are locked in their same position as they were in hiding behind the rock barrier, the vacuum space around the lonely elevator was electrified a little, after which it resided immediately, the armoured man was still on their back to him, a strap runs from his left shoulder to his right waist, face covered in an ancient helmet, the forhead part had a weird kind of mettalic design over it.

the trio are shocked both what they had witnessed and what they had heard of, none of them who are present in the opposite of them said a word, there was a deep silence. Drew was certain that the armour man couldn,t be a human, because he is standing stiff, with no light movement, and what he did formerly didn't count as a human thing. they stayed like for longer they could have never imagined, it maybe in minutes, but the situation around the trio made the time run twenty times faster.

"Why did you come here? you could stay outside this place as lons as you want, but trying to intrude into this place, is call for a punishment, which i think you are forgetting number of times, you will nothing get here, not from the elevators, not from neither from what's in those elevators."

the trio didn't answered

"Go away, or be there you so obstinate, so careless about the precious life you are breathing in, you will get into the journey of death."

No response.

Finally annoyed with no respond from the other side the armored man turns around he was astounded; he saw teens in front him. was it a plan of the people from the back, if it is then he will himself get those mongrels obliterate within his own hands, sending innocent children as scapegoat.

The trio didn't get scared, but a little bit of intimidated, the face was all human, but his height doesn't sound as of human, he is perfect example of a tallest man in this whole world, he could even bit down the taller man ever in the world history. he seems a perfect historical. Has a long beard down to his waist, tied at the end, hairs are not white but as black as the night, defying the old age body physique, he looks perfect example for herculean strength.

"This place is not for innocent childrens, how could the people in the back of the door could be so disensitize their conscience towards other humans, you are merely adult, and he threw you so that I could spell out everything, feeling pity over you."

Who? zara thought. What kind of stuff he wouldn't confide in ?, Who are people in the back of the door, Drew thought.

"Go away and tell your tormentors back their, that i may have a good nature towards nature, but I didn't fall for a facade of emotion. I am not a fool."

"GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" This time he loose his temper, he wafts his hand in the air, and the thunder slapped through the air. The whole premises shook with his voice.

They were going to fall, off the side, if they fall the depth will be of miles, they will first lose their sense, afterwards then hitting onto a hard stone. And they did fell, their feets slipped off the edge of the cliff, the scream the followed.

Three aren't holding their hands together, for their hands its flailing in the air, they have reached a perfect depth within a fraction of a second. They filled th air slowed at sudden bt it got ignored by theit terifying scream, zara felt this and looked up, over them the view is constant, they are at a great depth. Zara curiously looked around them and found that they have a soft landing, not a soft one but a air one landing.

" Could you two just stop shouting unecessarily, and just take a look around yourself for a bit."

They did and gasped, thye are jsut hanging in the mid air, they can't do anything right like they could snap , joining the tip of two fingers and just they will flew up skyward.

Soom their body felt more lighter, and they are moving skyward very slowly, the three are wide eyes again, contemplating the situation of lingering ghost over there in the elevator to here in a whimsical situation which they even themselves couldn't understand.

Soon they could see, their body moving near to the same spot from where they had been slipped off, from their left side, and from their right of side they could still see the armored man, rooted to the same spot, without any hint of terror seizing him.

The armoured men fingers were matching with every height the three reached event the finger twitched and folded for sometime, when the Trio's feet touched the ground, all safe and sound.

Then only his his finger flatten,and bring his free hand to his side. Surprise crossed over the face of the teens, as they could fathom, the way he is showing his behavior. He made them to slipped off wholly into the great depths, and here they are standing Infront of each other face-to-face, again, but the thick silence even stretches long and long, no one tried to make a little of words to get it out off their mouth, for the teens its a bad idea though. The armored man seems unaffected.