Chapter 10: The Ties that Bind

Start from the beginning

"Your hair is beautiful. Please don't cut it short?"

Jennie blushed slightly, "For you, I won't."

Lisa resumed kissing Jennie underneath of her jaw. "So what's involved in this mating anyway?"

Jennie giggled. "Oh, let's see. It entails me wearing a strap on and mounting you, until you beg for mercy. You'll probably be walking funny for a few days after."

Lisa briefly froze in terror, until she realized she was being totally fucked with. She then pulled back and looked Jennie in the eyes.

"We'll see who's going to be walking funny tomorrow. Maybe that beast of yours needs to be tamed." Lisa said with a smirk.

She then leaned in and whispered in Jennie's ear. "I think it wants me to tame it. That's what it's wanted all along, doesn't it Nini?" Lisa said playfully, not really sure where the thought even came from.

Lisa pulled back to see the expression on Jennie's face. She could tell Jennie's eyes were wide with surprise and her mouth slightly parted.

To her own shock, She realized that what she said was exactly right. "This is what bonding much be like." Lisa quickly thought. Knowing what your mate wants and needs.

"I just knew what you wanted and I knew what it wanted. Is that bonding?" Lisa asked.

Jennie's shock seemed to subside and she gently ran her hand down the side of Lisa's face. "Yes. Deep down you're unsure that you can satisfy me. That I'm too powerful and strong for you and it scares you."

Lisa closed her eyes and nodded. "Yes."

"Don't be scared. You're strong enough for me. You are what I need, you are what I want. My wolf side sensed it the second I saw you. It's seen the wolf in you. Though it's sleeping and dormant, it's very powerful. I know that now. You are my chosen mate, you are the woman I love. I've accepted you as my mate. Do you accept me?"