"It's early in the morning. What do you all want?" The man who knocked through the wall spoke bluntly as the group noticed the man was part of a group called the 8 Precepts of Death Rikiya Katsukame.

Thinking quickly, Izuku froze the man's feet to the ground using 'Half Hot, Half Cold' before Ryukyu came over in her dragon form to slam the villain into the ground. "My team will handle Katsukame! The rest of you go inside!" The Dragon her shouted for everyone to split up. The officer holding the warrant continued shouting while they were going in that they had a warrant for searching the premises with none of the yakuza listening to attack.

"Okamure. Do you have something to clear a path?"

"I've got just the thing. Sorry your quirk's going to be shown to the world by me first, but I don't have a lot of options here." Izuku got to the front of the group and activated 'Gale Force'. "PACT MOVE: GALE WIND!" A massive tornado came out of Izuku's hands to send everyone flying that was it by it and make a path directly towards the main building of the residence. The group split up again for most of the cops and some lower tier heroes to handle the rest of the yakuza outside as well as occupy them.

Once the group went inside, Nighteye went straight to a wall and pressed a few specific tiles to open up a secret passage way. From what they learned, the pro was fortunate enough the other day to find someone of the Hassaikai to search his future and find not only the secret passage, but also an exact route towards Eri's room. When the door fully opened, the group was attacked by a few more villains with Bubble Girl and Centipeder making quick work of them and subduing them before the group kept going. Unfortunately, there was a wall in their way for them to stop.

"They must've blocked our path."

"Hang on a second." Mirio moved his head through the wall for his helmet to fall on the ground. He pulled his head back up to smile. "The wall's not that thick. We should be able to break it down fairly easily."

"Alright, men. We're going to need explosives to take down this-"

"Who needs explosives when you have an ability to become a one man wrecking machine." Izuku cracked his knuckles before pulling his hands back. Mirio knew what was happening as well as Kirishima to pull everyone back. "DIE!" Izuku slammed his hands on the wall to create a massive explosion with Bakugou's quirk to clear the way. "I really gotta apologize to Kaachan one of these days about his shouting not needed." Izuku hopped through the wall with Nighteye soon after to lead the group.

"Damn this kid's a one man army. Just what else can he do?" Lock Rock asked for Kirishima to smirk.

"That's our pal for ya. Usagiyama bro can use anyone's quirk that he thinks of as a mutual friend and vice versa. If we're talking about a frontal tank, there's nobody better in our class than him."

"Brain and brawn huh. I take back my thought of this kid not needing to be here." As he finished speaking, Izuku stopped in front of everyone before glancing to the side. "Kid. What the heck are you-"

"I know you're there. Joi Irinaka. Aka, Mimic. Something tells me your power isn't natural right now and you're using a quirk enhancing drug." An eye came out of the wall for Mimic to panic seeing him.

'I need to separate that kid now. If he stays where he is, it'll be a problem.' Mimic went into the wall where everyone couldn't see with Izuku following his own senses.

"Kid. How did you know he was there?"

"It's a special quirk I've got. It's hard to explain, but I can sense any serious threats coming my way." In that moment, Izuku felt something to hold onto the ground. "EVERYONE HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!"