The school stipulates that instructors cannot accept bribes from students. Although most of the time, as long as no one reports it, it will be fine, but Qingjing himself has always obeyed.

    After thinking for a while, Qing Jing took a deep breath and started to open the box.

    The box is full of thousands of paper cranes, folded one by one with romantic starry sky paper, and you can vaguely see some words in the middle of the wings.

    In the middle of the pile of paper cranes, there is a small jewelry box that is eye-catching.

    Qing Jing held her breath, felt something, and reached out to open the jewelry box.

    Inside lies a silver diamond ring.

    Even today, ten years later, Qing Jing still remembers her shock when she saw the ring.

    She and Wang Ling both had a good impression of each other at that time, but because of the relationship between teachers and students, no one broke it, even Wang Ling, who gave the ring, did not directly confess.

    Those thousand paper cranes, each of which has written words, are all the words that the two people said to each other when they got along with each other in the past. They are full of memories, but they are still obscure.

    But the combination of these things was enough to shock Qing Jing's mood at that time.

    Not long after, Qingjing asked Wang Ling to talk alone:

    ​​"I'm a teacher and you're a student, we... can't do it."

    Wang Ling blinked, bit her lip and hesitated for a while, then suddenly said,

    "But I love you. "

    Qing Jing completely forgot to breathe, looking at Wang Ling's extremely clear and persistent eyes, she felt like falling into a cloud for a while, her thoughts were flying.

    "I dropped out of school, we'll get married."

    Wang Ling put it lightly, but Qing Jing, who knew her, knew that this child never made a decision easily. Once she said it, she made up her mind after repeated consideration, and even implemented it. thing.

    How does this work?

    Qing Jing sighed helplessly, smiled softly again, and reached out and touched Wang Ling's head:

    "Silly child... I won't allow you to drop out of school. Actually, I've always had an idea, I want to go out and make a coffee by myself. Pavilion..."

    It didn't take long for Qing Jing to go through the resignation formalities, giving up the job that everyone thought was perfect, and started planning for the opening of the cafe.

    Wang Lingshun successfully finished university, but did not go to graduate school. When he graduated, he relied on the scholarship he saved and the money he earned from part-time work. With the help of the practical foundation when he was in school, he directly started a business.

    In the month that Qingjing Cafe opened, the two went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a marriage certificate.

    After another six months, the two made up for the wedding. The house was full of friends and family. Both parents and relatives were moved to tears. Everything was as beautiful as a fairy tale.

    But... Qingjing came back to her senses from her memory and found that she had already got into Wang Ling's car, and Wang Ling was driving by herself and didn't know where to go.