"So many years, how are you in the country alone? Today is New Year's Eve, and my father and I have returned to China. We want to see you and spend the New Year together as a family, okay?"

    The female voice on the other end of the phone, just now I was very excited when I started to speak. I gasped while talking, and took a few deep breaths before slowly uttering a sentence, which sounded quite freezing.

    But Lin Mo's heart was not fluctuating. She was a complete bystander. She knew that from the day Lin Mo's biological parents sold her to Xue Luhe, the parents had already given up on Lin Mo.

    The two sides have long since lost their kinship, so what's the use of leaving only a blood relationship? I don't know what the purpose of this mother's call was to play the emotional card. Anyway, Lin Mo just said "oh" and waited for the change.

    Opposite her, Xue Luhe had already guessed who the caller was, put down the knife and fork in his hand, and stared at every expression on Lin Mo's face with a dignified expression.

    "We know that we haven't contacted you in the past few years, it's our fault, but you have to be considerate of our difficulties. Back then, the situation of our company was so complicated... But it's all over now, and the companies we opened abroad are also following suit. It's on the right track, and now your brother is running the operation. We will come back to you as soon as we have free time... We saw the news, you and Xue Luhe seem to be living well, can you bring her over to meet... ..."

    The so-called mother's words became more and more urgent, with a hint of flattery, but in the end, she couldn't help revealing her true purpose.

    Lin Mo sneered:

    "Huh." The

    chattering woman on the other end of the phone suddenly stopped.

    Lin Mo took a deep breath and suddenly burst out:

    "Shut up, I don't have a mother like you, don't I just want Xue Luhe to give you resources, I didn't get any benefits from others before, but now that they're better with me, I'll start again immediately. Is it right to post it? Are you a human or a vampire, it’s okay to ignore me for more than a year, I don’t need your false concern, just when you disappear from the world, and now you suddenly appear again and talk The sound is grand, and who can't see the actual thoughts? When I am a three-year-old child, I can coax me back with a broken candy? I really beg you not to call me again, and say two more words to you, it's all pollution My ears, that's it, that's it, I won't see you, let alone Xue Luhe, we will be happy forever, I won't give you a penny, let alone your precious son, stay where it's cool, thank you goodbye !"

    "What did you say...you—"

    After a quick chat, Lin Mo wanted to reply. Lin Mo poked his finger and immediately hung up the phone. He raised his head and gave Xue Luhe a sweet smile:     "

    I did well just now, right?"

There was a hint of surprise, and there was a sense of pride that "daughter is promising", which made Lin Mo feel strange.

    I saw Xue Luhe raised his hands slowly, "pa", "pa", "pa", clapping slowly, with a magnetic voice with a smile:

    "My baby is awesome, very good at talking, very good at speaking."

    Lin Mo smiled, picked up the knife and fork and continued to eat the steak.

    The taste of top-grade Wagyu beef is not comparable to that of ordinary beef. The entrance is dense and tender, and the delicious fat is carefully roasted to give off a charming aroma, which fills the entire mouth with the meat flavor, which is very satisfying.