This news suddenly stirred up the enthusiasm of the people who were eating melons all over the Internet. Countless people rushed into the comment area frantically, waving their keyboards and starting to speculate:

    "It's really this girl! So let me say it, Xue Luhe originally How could it be possible to beat people casually, that's the taste of wives and wives!"

    "Anyway, Xue Luhe's stone hammer is really annoying, this girl is also a bit miserable, she will not be controlled. Right?"

    "There's a disease called Stockholm... If it's the girl who was beaten, then I think she's really miserable. Now maybe she's living in dire straits, and maybe she's being monitored and controlled by Xue Luhe every day!"

    " Damn it! It's so scary. I thought that I would fall in love with someone outside the circle in the future. It seems that I have a chance with my idol. Is it the result? It's so scary, so scary!"

    "This girl is not ordinary, right? If I can grow into her like this, I will post 100 selfies every day! Sure enough, beautiful women will fall in love with beautiful women!”

    "For the time being, I won't stand in line. Now that my identity has been revealed, I hope Xue Luhe can give her a name, otherwise I will think that these two are Stockholm."

    "Some people really learn a word and use it everywhere! Women and women are born to be a match. It's your turn to object to you monsters?"

    There was a lot of talk on the Internet, and there was a lot of quarrel. Lin Mo glanced casually, and hurriedly called Xue Luhe.

    The phone rang twice before getting through, and Xue Luhe's gentle face appeared on the other side of the screen:

    "Baby, it's such a coincidence that I'm thinking of you too."

    Lin Mo anxiously waved his hands:

    "Go to Weibo, something big! Xue Luhe's expression became more serious, his eyes shifted as if he was reading the news on his mobile phone, and he quickly raised his head again with

    a normal expression:

    "Don't worry too much, I will handle it, I will never let this matter affect you.

    Lin Mo still couldn't react: "

    What are you going to do with it?"

    Xue Luhe's expression suddenly turned gloomy, and he spat out a few words? :

    "Let them pay the price!"

    Lin Mo was shocked, and said incoherently at half-time,

    "Then...that's not necessary...they just came to our coffee shop to secretly take a picture of me, it's really not going to ruin my family, right? "..."

    Xue Luhe was stunned for a moment, and then burst out laughing:

    "What do you think, I'm measured. Do I look like a big devil in your eyes? Will someone else's house be destroyed at any time?"

    Lin Moxin said Isn't that right, I don't know your style of behavior yet, but I said obediently,

    "Then how come, you are not a big devil, you are a gentle and lovely little angel who will protect others with kindness~"

    Xue Luhe laughed out loud when he heard it, and his eyes flashed:

    "Haha, I accept all the previous ones. I have to correct the last sentence. I'm not kind, I just want to protect you."