A sumptuous lunch was already set on the dining table, and it was probably delivered by an assistant. Lin Mo had already seen this kind of thing, so he sat down on the chair and was ready to feast on it.

    Xue Luhe suddenly grabbed her hand, stared at her, and asked very affectionately,

    "Baby, this is our first meal after we've truly united, shouldn't there be a sense of ceremony?"

    Lin Mo's eyes widened:

    " What do you want to do?"

    Xue Luhe picked up the chopsticks, picked up a piece of meat from the table and brought it to Lin Mo's mouth:

    "At least feed it like this."

    Lin Mo got goosebumps all over, what happened to this woman? Isn't it just going to bed once, how can even people become sweet?

    Still "Yeah", is this the word that would appear in Xue Luhe's mouth?

    However, even though Lin Mo was a little embarrassed, he was still reluctant to reject Xue Luhe and opened his mouth to take the meat.

    After Lin Mo finished eating the meat, he picked up his chopsticks and prepared to pick something he liked. After picking up an egg and putting it in his mouth, he suddenly saw Xue Luhe's resentful eyes.

    "What's the matter?"

    Lin Mo was very strange, feeling that Xue Luhe had been staring at what was in his mouth.

    "It's your turn to feed me... ah-"

    Xue Luhe finished speaking with resentment on her face, opened her mouth, and acted earnestly and devoutly just like checking her throat in a hospital.

    Lin Mo was stunned!

    In extreme shock, she did as the other party said instead, picked up the nearest chopstick of greens, and put it into Xue Luhe's open mouth.

    Xue Luhe ate these dishes contentedly, chewed and swallowed gently, her face filled with happiness:

    "It's so delicious, as expected of my baby hand-feeding it."     Lin

    Mo:

    "...That, can you be normal?"

I was too scared to eat!

    Xue Luhe blinked and made a cute expression like a two-dimensional girl:

    "Am I not normal?"

    Lin Mo:

    "...Well, it's cute."

    Xue Luhe looks like this, and she looks good in everything. , Putting on the expression of a two-dimensional girl is very cute, but this is really not what Lin Mo is used to!

    Lin Mo could only choose not to look down, and picked up chopsticks to eat quickly.

    Fortunately, Xue Luhe didn't make any more strange requests, and finished the meal quietly, rushing to clean up the dishes.

    Lin Mo was so happy to rest, lying on the sofa, turned on the TV, and put on a variety show, watching the little beauty in the variety show, feeling happy.

    Xue Luhe put the tableware in the dishwasher and walked out. Seeing the variety show on the screen, she pouted in dissatisfaction and leaned in front of the sofa.

    Lin Mo also reached out to poke her:

    "Let me go, stop me from looking at the beautiful girl..."

    As if touching something, Xue Luhe bent down directly, hugged Lin Mo's waist, and kissed him again!

    Lin Mo was shocked, and passively endured the kiss. The stormy situation made Lin Mo completely bewildered. He didn't understand why Xue Luhe was crazy.

    Xue Luhe kissed Lin Mo's jelly-like lips fiercely, bit her lip when they finally parted, and said in a low voice beside Lin Mo's ear,

    "Don't look at other women in front of me."

    Lin Mo:

    " "..."

    Possessiveness is too strong to be provoked!

    But at least it's a bit of progress, and I won't use horrible words like "lock you up" and "blind eyes".

    Lin Mo sighed at his low requirements, and felt that he was still shy when he woke up just now, and there was no need for it.

    Looking at this very abnormal Xue Luhe, Lin Mo suspected that he had switched on this person last night, and now this person has completely become a love-minded person, not too sweet.

    Xue Luhe was still on top of her, and the two of them were sticking together tightly. Lin Mo always felt that something was going to happen in the next second, so he stretched out his hand and pushed Xue Luhe:

    "Get out of the way..."

    Xue Luhe didn't move, his eyes were tight. Staring at Lin Mo's eyes close at hand:

    "What are your plans this afternoon?"

    Of course Lin Mo shook his head.

    But then, she regretted shaking her head...

    Xue Luhe pressed down directly at her.

    The sun is shining outside today, which is a rare good weather in winter. The sun shines through the curtains and falls on Xiaoxue who is resting in the corner.

    Xiaoxue turned her head and glanced at the sofa. She had no idea about the two entangled masters. She continued to close her eyes and fell into a hazy sleep.

    But the kitten's sweet dreams were always awakened by movements such as "um..." "ha ah...". After several times, Xiaoxue made an angry "meow" and ran into the bedroom to sleep.

    In the afternoon, the sofa was a mess.

    Lin Mo lay flat on the sofa lazily, not wanting to move a finger.

    Xue Luhe was lying on her side. In fact, there was no room for two people on one sofa, but Xue Luhe squeezed on the side of Lin Mo's body. Lying on her side didn't take up too much space, creating a miracle of two people lying on the narrow sofa.

    Lin Mo was tossed and wanted to sleep again. She said in a daze:

    "Why are you...so energetic, don't you need a rest..."

    She was almost exhausted, and Xue Luhe, who was the main laborer , was still in high spirits, his eyes seemed to be burning with flames, staring at himself non-stop.

    Xue Luhe lay on his side, resting his head on his elbows, with a satisfied smile at the corners of his mouth, staring at his lover earnestly, no matter how long he looked at it, he couldn't see enough, even if every inch of outline and every piece of skin was imprinted in his mind, he still couldn't see enough .

    "I'm not tired. I'll never be tired of doing such an intimate thing with you."

    Her tone was as soft as a feather, tickling Lin Mo's heart, itchy and sweet.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-23 23:44:45~2020-08-24 23:07:34~

    Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Wu 98 bottles; Jun Baiyu 38 bottles; Liangshan Laojun 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!