So clearly and accurately read, Xue Luhe also said that he would pay everyone from his own account. Doesn't this mean that all of us who make troubles should be fired?

    Some people look depressed, feel that they have offended the big boss and will definitely kneel in the future; some people have a painful face, thinking of their parents, wife and children in China, how to support them in the future, and regret that they should not be so impulsive.

    There were also people who smiled mockingly and whispered disdainfully,     "

    I've known this woman for a long time. She wants to use this money to get rid of me, but there's no way!"

The child was silent.

    When the accountant read the salary statement from two months ago, Xue Luhe signaled for a pause, and continued:

    "Everyone is so serious about defending their co-workers and saying that he is not a traitor. I decided to trust everyone and help you solve the problem of unpaid wages. I will replace all the leaders of the entire factory, but I will not move your positions, as long as you are willing to continue to work." The

    workers were moved when they heard this:

    "Ah? It's impossible, right? You don't want to. Are you going to fire us? It all counts as wages..."

    "Actually, I like this job quite a bit, it's very relaxing and not tiring, and the food in the cafeteria is delicious."

    "I just built a new house in my hometown, and I want to make money. Do n't dare to lose your job!"

    Xue Luhe looked around, his eyes swept across the rough but honest faces, a smile appeared at the corners of his mouth, and he laughed at himself:

    "I admit, as the boss in the past, I was in the whole group. Up and down, the reputation is not very good, and it is reasonable for you to hate me. So from now on, I want to be a person who is not so annoying to you, and I want to be a boss that you recognize from the bottom of your heart. Today is just the first step. When the

    voice fell, Xue Luhe asked Xu Lu to take out her black card and go to the bank to withdraw money directly.

    When the accountant calculated everyone's salary arrears, Xu Lu and the bodyguards also came over with a truckload of cash. The accountant called the name on the spot and began to give everyone money.

    With the heavy banknotes in their hands, the workers' hearts finally fell into their stomachs. First, they counted the money carefully, then hesitantly raised their heads and smiled awkwardly at Xue Luhe.

    It was at this time that Xue Luhe took out his mobile phone and glanced at it, and found that Lin Mo had called herself a few times, and called back immediately, full of apology:

    "Momo... I'm sorry, something happened on my side."

    Lin Mo's side After a moment of silence, he suddenly burst out:

    "What's the matter! Damn, are you injured? How is your leg? What's wrong? Is the situation over there bad, can you go back to China directly! If you get hurt somewhere? Hurry up and say it, you won't be in the hospital right now, why am I coming back, I shouldn't have left!"

    Xue Luhe listened to the barrage of inquiries on the phone, and his heart was full of warmth.

    It turned out that the feeling of being in the heart is so sweet.

    She smiled and said softly:

    "But don't be afraid, I have solved the matter. Speaking of which, my solution this time, and your shadow. Don't worry, I'm in good health and I'm not injured. I'll go back to see you when the matter here is finished."

    Lin Mo made a "huh" sound, as if he had spit out a big breath he was holding back.

    Xue Luhe smiled and said,

    "I knew you would be so worried about me, I should have said it slowly just now and listened to your caring words. It's too cute."

    Lin Mo shouted angrily,

    "You dare! Xue Luhe, The next time something like this happens, you should tell me as soon as possible, dare to hide it, and dare to say it slowly, I will break up with you on the spot! Don't think I can't bear it!"

    Xue Luhe raised her eyebrows and said lightly:

    " I know, you just can't bear it."

    Lin Mo:

    "...Humph! Anyway, don't make me worry, you know! Take care of yourself, don't go to dangerous places, and when you come back, tell me everything about today's events and make it clear what happened to you. Now! How can there be anything about me here? I haven't been to your company, so where is my business?"

    Xue Luhe smiled and said:

    "You have completely transformed me, from the soul to the body, it is already in your shape."

    Lin Mo:

    "Why are you such a good person, you start to be pornographic? I hate it so much. It's over!"

    Xue Luhe coughed lightly:

    "Don't hang up, I have one more thing to say."

    Lin Mo snorted out of his nose and tried his best to speak in a bossy tone:

    "Precisely play."

    Xue Luhe lowered her voice, her voice extremely gentle . , as if rubbing the nectar of the mountains, the refreshing sweetness flows from every word.

    "Wife, I love you seriously today too."