As soon as these words came out, a large number of workers on the scene were all quiet. .

    Everyone had a suspicious look on their faces and looked at each other a few times, not knowing what was going on.

    I've never heard of a factory that made accounts on the spot in front of the workers. Can this account be made casually?

    What Xu Lu found out was that a certain batch of snacks produced by this factory contained drug ingredients with strong hallucinogenic effects. Chat, the final candidate is an assembly line worker.

    Xue Luhe rushed over immediately, but was surrounded by many assembly line workers, claiming that the worker was wronged and a scapegoat, and that the workers' wages, bonuses, etc. had not been paid in full for several months, and there was serious corruption in the entire factory. Behavior!

    Now the factory directors and managers have all run away. The sky is high and the emperor is far away. This is in a foreign country. Even if Xue Luhe's power is unfamiliar in life, he will not be able to catch those people for a while, and he will not be able to appease these workers. .

    "Do you really want to check accounts? President Xue, this is our factory..."

    Even the well-informed Xu Lu was stunned by this decision. The revenue status and ledger content of each factory are top secret. If these data are obtained by competitors, it can almost shake the entire Xue Group.

    And it is still uncertain whether there are any traitors in this batch of workers! In case there is a traitor, isn't this move equivalent to giving the secret to the competitor voluntarily?

    If it was the former Xue Luhe, now she would only get into the car quickly under the escort of bodyguards, and then fire these troublesome workers one by one. Anyway, there are workers everywhere, so just recruit another batch.

    But now, Xue Luhe actually made a decision that even Xu Lu could not understand.

    "Aren't you afraid that there are really bugs in this group of people?"

    Xu Lu approached Xue Luhe's ear and whispered.

    "I'm afraid too. However, my wife taught me that you have to give trust in order to gain the trust of others. Take the account book!"

    Xue Lu's brows concealed tenderness, and when she said the word "madam", her voice suddenly softened.

    Xu Lu was shocked when she heard it. It was difficult for her to understand this. When it came to a relationship, the whole person became another person.

    However, the boss always listened to what he said. Xu Lu stood in the crowd and made a phone call. Within three minutes, several people carried tables, stools and piles of ledgers and came over and placed them in the center of the workshop.     Xue Luhe took off his suit jacket, rolled up his sleeves in his shirt, stood behind the accountant

    , and ordered the accountant without pause:

    "Read every item of data aloud."

, read out the monthly salary of employees.

    "In October 2019, Zhang San worked 200 hours in total, including 8 hours of overtime... The total salary was 10,858 yuan..."

    "In September 2019, Li Si worked 204 hours in total... He won a bonus of 200 yuan for technological innovation... ..."

    After reading this one item at a time, the workers who were suspicious and indignant, and wanted to continue protesting, all fell silent, and their high heads lowered.