No wonder just now, when I put my ear on someone's chest, I felt that the skin was extremely delicate and soft, and the curve was very obvious! At that time, I also had a flash of thought, I felt that high-end underwear is really close to the body, so I didn't wear it at all!

    But... with such a beautiful body, I won't get tired of looking at it for a long time, Lin Mo secretly glanced back a few times.

    Then she heard Xue Luhe's smiling voice:

    "Just look at it if you want. My body and mind belong to you. You can look at it any way you want. Do you want me to come and show you?"

    Lin Mo waved his hands again and again. A gentleman turned his attention to the TV:

    "No, no, this... The relationship is just like this. I feel too exciting and a little unacceptable."

    Xue Luhe didn't say anything, and quickly changed her clothes. It was a very formal custom suit, with an extremely balanced and beautiful cut.

    She walked to the door and stepped on the high heels, her calves raised, and her fingers pulled up the high heels.

    The silhouette looks a bit lively and full of oil painting, as if it can be engraved in people's minds.

    "I'm leaving, see you tomorrow morning."

    Xue Luhe turned around and smiled warmly at Lin Mo.

    Lin Mo also smiled at her, raised his hand and waved a little reluctantly:

    "See you tomorrow."

    Xue Luhe opened the door and left.

    The room was empty all of a sudden, the movie had finished, there was no sound in the whole room, and even the traffic outside the window seemed to be still.

    Lin Mo experienced this feeling carefully, and thought it was very strange. Obviously, when he was alone in the house, he would not feel lonely, but Xue Luhe had just walked away for a minute, and the overwhelming sense of loneliness was unbearable.

    Is it because of missing?

    Lin Mo thought about it, remembered the kiss just now, and then felt hot all over, and began to imagine how to attack the next time, how to attack the city, how to attack the city, and how to take the initiative

    .

    Lin Mo immediately cut off her little movie and opened the door in the past, thinking it was the hotel service staff, still saying:

    "You don't need to clean up the room..."

    But the next second, she was directly embraced by the waist and brought in. into the house.

    The door was just closed, and the familiar cold fragrance completely covered him.

    Before Lin Mo could be pleasantly surprised, he was taken away by the sweet kiss.

    Xue Luhe lowered her head, her eyes were tightly closed, she pressed Lin Mo's lips, and kissed her very seriously.

    And Lin Mo didn't expect that the scene that she was practicing in her mind just now is actually happening now, but she just planned to attack the city and take the initiative to attack, but it was useless at all.

    Her whole body was about to melt into this kiss.

    After an unknown amount of time, Lin Mo was let go by Xue Luhe in a daze.

    The nice voice laughed lightly:

    "I forgot, the goodbye kiss."

    As soon as the voice fell, a gust of breeze came, Xue Luhe opened the door and walked out, and then closed the door smoothly.