Lin Mo's cheeks burned as she asked. As long as she imagined that scene, she was very shy.

    "It's not me, it's the hotel cleaning aunt."

    Xue Luhe glanced at her expression, the corners of her mouth curled up, and she smiled:

    "Are you disappointed?"

    Lin Mo was indeed a little disappointed. Disappeared, and that bit of shyness hung on his face and couldn't be removed.

    She simply turned around and went directly to the bathroom, began to take a shower, washed the smell of alcohol from her body, and when she came out, lunch had already been delivered.

    Xue Luhe sat across from the dining table and smiled:

    "I originally wanted to take you to eat at this restaurant, but you are too sleepy, so I just let them make it in the hotel kitchen and bring it up, try it now."

    Lin Mo was now numb to the local tyrant behavior that Xue Luhe showed from time to time. He just made a face when he heard this, and came over and sat down to eat.

    The French-style meringue soup is mellow and fragrant. The roasted veal shoulder has a little burnt aroma, and the entrance is satisfying. The seafood tart is freshly made, so delicious that you can't wait to swallow your tongue.

    Lin Mo followed Xue Luhe to eat and drink these days, and felt that he had eaten all the best food in the world, so he couldn't help but worry:

    "You said that after I go back to work, how can I face my company's cafeteria? We are just a Xiaodian, the quality of the food is average, and now I’m so caught by the taste you raised, what if I can’t eat and lose weight when I go back?”

    Xue Luhe looked at her with deep eyes, and her voice was very pleasant:

    “If that’s the case, then you Don't go back, come with me in a few days."

    Lin Mo was startled, and the knife and fork in his hand made a noise on the edge of the plate:

    "How can this be done, you are here on a business trip, and I... I also have a job."

    Xue Luhe raised her eyebrows, although she didn't speak, Lin Mo could see from her expression that she didn't think it was a job at all.

    "My job is simple, but it's also a career. I like it very much. I won't quit my job for now! I'll go back when the annual leave is over, and... ah, the flight is tonight."

    Lin Mo Na When I checked out my mobile phone, I found that the mobile phone software had already reminded me that I had to go to the airport to wait by myself.

    Having slept for too long, he forgot about the plane. Lin Mo rubbed his head, snorted, put down his knife and fork, and said,

    "Okay, I'm going to board the plane. I don't want to eat, so hurry up and pack up!"

    Before she could jump up and pack her luggage, Xue Luhe held her hand:

    "Don't go."

    Lin Mo was helpless and pulled out his hand:

    "The plane leaves at nine o'clock tonight, I won't be able to catch up if I don't pack up!"

    Xue Luhe's voice was dejected, her face turned gloomy, as if she had lost hope in life, she could only murmur:

    "But without you, I don't want to do any work."

    Lin Mo:

    "...Why do you suddenly act like a spoiled child? But unless you can change the departure time of the plane, I really can't stay."