The golden box tumbled and changed in the air, but in the end it was always caught by Xue Luhe.

    "Like when I first inherited the Xue clan, I encountered a lot of storms bigger than this. At that time, I was able to survive. Now that you are here, there is no reason why I can't overcome this hurdle. Take it easy and enjoy your life. Let's take annual leave, and then let's go to the Night Safari!"

    Lin Mo sighed in his heart, stood up silently, followed behind Xue Luhe, and walked out together.

    Those small carts of gifts were naturally pushed by someone, and basically where they came from, they were returned to Xue Luhe's car.

    In the night zoo here, tourists directly enter the animal habitat by car, and they can watch raptors and beasts through the car window. There are also many small animals with peculiar styles.

    Xue Luhe introduced a few words to Lin Mo in the car, and asked with a light smile,

    "How is our Xiaoxue?"

    Our... This wording made Lin Mo feel itchy and hairy as if he had been brushed by a small brush. Got a little goosebumps.

    "Xiaoxue is at home. The nurses and doctors you hired will come over every other day to help with food and water. I also asked Xiaoyuan to take the key to my house. I'll go look at it when I have time, no problem."

    Xue Luhe's eyes are distant . "I haven't seen Xiaoxue

    for a month, I don't know what she looks like now... She should grow into a big girl!"

    Lin Mo laughed:

    "How is it possible, she is still the same Ah, at most it's just a little bigger body and a little more hair, how can you become a big girl so quickly."

    Xue Luhe turned her face, with a deliberate mocking taste in her eyes:

    "It's really like our two children."

    Lin Mo's cheeks were flushed after being teased, but as the saying goes, you don't lose, she looked straight at Xue Luhe, and said sternly:

    "If this is our child, and you don't go home for more than a month, I will definitely divorce you! Refuse widowhood parenting!"

    Xue Luhe couldn't help laughing, the corners of his mouth were raised, and he smiled brightly and happily:

    "Don't worry, wife, if we really have a child, I will step down."

    Lin Mo was really startled, she didn't expect to make a joke . The words attracted such a big reaction from Xue Luhe, who hurriedly asked:

    "Why do you want to step down? You're doing such a good job now, it's not good?"

    Xue Luhe just said lightly:

    "Nothing can compare to you and your child."

    Lin Mo:

    "...It seems to have been said. It 's like having a baby."

    Please, according to the original contract, the two of them will divorce in a few months!

    But now, Lin Mo didn't dare to talk about divorce.

    The two packed a tourist car in the zoo and first entered the beast area. The tigers and lions sat or lay on the side of the road, leisurely. They didn't even look at tourists, and they were obviously well-informed.

    Lin Moke was afraid that if he filed for divorce, he would be thrown into the car by Xue Luhe to feed the tiger.

    Although the current Xue Luhe has rehabilitated, it seems that he will not do such a thing, but now...