☂25☂

His mind was racing at an almost impossible speed, his eyes staring at Allison's unmoving form. The blonde wanted to help in any way he could, but he didn't know how that was until a soft sweet voice whispered in his mind. 'Remember what I taught you.'

Scrunching his eyebrows, Zero's mind suddenly flooded with everything Maria had taught him about first aid as he dropped to the ground, grabbing Allison's hand and checking for a pulse, ignoring everyone else as he concentrated on his sister and what Maria had taught him. Letting out a sigh of relief, Zero thanked Maria for everything she had made him memorize and learn.

Looking over at Luther, the blonde opened his mouth to speak, "She's still alive, but we have to get her to the academy. Take her to the car as quickly and gently as you can."

Luther nodded, holding back tears while Zero removed his jacket, placing it firmly on Allison's wound, pressing it with the palm of his hand as he tried to stop her from bleeding too much.

"What do you want us to do?" Five asked from somewhere in the room.

"Go start the car. Klaus, make sure the door is open so we can get in quicker. Diego, I need you to see if there's a first aid kit in the house and if there is, bring it to the car and hurry." Zero told them, keeping his eyes on Allison as he continued to feel her pulse and press his jacket firmly on her wound.

"Got it." Diego said, already running to search the house.

"On my way!" Klaus said as he clumsily ran outside while Five spatial jumped into the car before it roared to life.

"Luther, listen to me, okay. I need you to keep her head elevated." Zero told his brother as he helped guide him to the car, ensuring they didn't crash into anything.

They had managed to get Allison into the car without trouble, with Diego quickly joining them and handing Zero a first aid kit he had found. By some miracle, Zero had managed to keep Allison stable in the back seat while Luther held onto the woman keeping her steady.

Five, Diego, and Klaus rode up front uncomfortably, and for once in their lives, none of them were fighting because of it. The only thing that surrounded them was silence, and the occasional rustle of whatever Zero used to keep their sister alive.

Five tapped his fingers against the wheel without making a noise as he tried to remain calm. 

Klaus played with the hem of his shirt, attempting to keep his mind from going to the dark places he had been avoiding all his life. 

Diego twirled one of his knives, trying not to think about what would happen if Allison didn't make it. 

Zero kept a straight face as he did everything he could, while on the inside, he felt like he was slowly and painfully dying with his sister. He knew he had to keep up a strong façade for his brothers, especially Luther, who couldn't stop sobbing as he stroked Allison's hair.

The ride was much quicker than it would have been, with Five going over the speed limit by more than it was legally allowed, and as soon as the car came to a screeching halt, everyone jumped out of the vehicle.

Diego ran around the car helping Luther with Allison while Zero ran ahead to get Grace and Pogo. Not even bothering to open the front doors, Zero ran through them. "Grace! Pogo! Allison needs help!" The blonde yelled as loud as he could.

"What has happened, my boy?" Pogo asked, wobbling into the room from the parlor with Grace peeking over the upstairs railing.

"It's Allison. She got hurt and needs help asap. She lost a lot of blood. I tried to stop it as much as possible on our way here, but if we don't do something soon, she'll most likely die." Zero explained hurriedly, his eyes darting to the front door with no sign of his siblings coming through yet.