However, Lin Mo's mouth was slightly open, and her breathing was still even. Not only did she not wake up, but she fell into a deep sleep.

    The corners of Xue Luhe's lips were slightly raised, and she used her fingers to fiddle with Lin Mo's nose and earlobes. The movements were very light, but it was difficult to stop. Sometimes she just stopped on those skins and lingered.

    The full, rich and well-defined love filled Xue Luhe's heart. She suddenly felt that she had never lived for more than 20 years and never knew what real life was.

    It was like the shadow that was in front of him was finally lifted, and the whole world hung on Lin Mo's reddish earlobe, trembling gently with the sound of the wind.

    Xue Luhe was puzzled. Why did she devote herself to the role of the script before and imagined experiencing various emotions from the script? He even felt complacent about it for a while, thinking that he could live the colorful life in the script while keeping his indifferent and arrogant self unchanged.

    Now that she has Lin Mo, she realizes how naive her previous thoughts were and how castles in the air.

    When you fall in love with someone, that state is indescribable. When you are excited, you want to shout at the peak of the Himalayas, and when you are depressed, you want to bury yourself in the Mariana Trench. The whole world is colorful and surging.

    Xue Luhe never thought that her previous understanding of love was so narrow and pale. Just like a blind man who has never seen an elephant, he only has a one-sided imagination and a naive definition when he touches it, but once the blind man regains his sight, the elephant will be clear at a glance.

    Xue Luhe gently placed her finger on Lin Mo's aorta.

    She had rudely grabbed this fragile neck twice, the first time just for temptation and control, and the second time she was full of grief and anger.

    But now, she just wants to praise the creator, how could she create such a beautiful and gripping neck?

    She was only willing to use her fingertips to draw vague arterial lines in the air, and she didn't even want to touch it again, for fear of waking the Sleeping Beauty in her arms.

    She is willing to be the guardian god of this Sleeping Beauty, no... not a god, just a guardian, a loyal guardian.

    The sea breeze is gentle and gentle, blowing the coconut trees and palm trees swaying, and the sun is warm and not dazzling.

    Xue Luhe also slowly closed his eyes, feeling the rare tranquility and the deep sleep he had never experienced in days.

    The two of them were on the terrace and slept until three o'clock in the afternoon. After waking up, Lin Mo was still a little dazed. He always felt like he was still sleeping in his own house, but now facing the sea breeze and lying on Xue Luhe's lap, the scene was just like that. Dreaming!

    She raised her upper body and saw that Xue Luhe was still sleeping.

    Xue Luhe leaned her head against the sofa and raised her face. On that beautiful face, her brows were slightly wrinkled, but the corners of her mouth were raised, as if she had encountered something good again in the midst of pain and anxiety.

    Lin Mo kept her hands and feet light, and slowly left the sofa. She found Xu Lu who was not far away and asked him to bring a blanket.

    Then when she looked back, Xue Luhe had already opened her eyes, and Lin Mo's figure was quietly reflected in those dark eyes.