Lin Mo was still looking at Xu Lu's phone, when a shadow suddenly appeared beside her, she screamed in fright, and looked back.

    It was that beautiful and familiar face that was smiling at him!

    Her heartbeat instantly increased to one hundred and eighty mph, hitting her chest frantically. Lin Mo's vision was a little blurry. The combination of the shock just now and the surprise now made her tremble slightly.

    "What are you...Aren't you coming!"

    Lin Mo jumped back involuntarily, then jumped forward again, leaning half of his body on Xue Luhe, with an expression on his face that didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

    "I thought about it, but I still can't ignore you."

    Xue Luhe smiled slyly, with a hint of smugness and satisfaction between his eyebrows, obviously very satisfied with Lin Mo's reaction.

    Lin Mo pursed his lips, didn't seem to care at all, and said casually,

    "I could have gone shopping by myself, but you just want to find a reason for yourself to take a vacation. If you don't want to work, just say it! Xue Luhe couldn't help laughing .

    She raised her hand very fondly and scratched the bridge of Lin Mo's nose:

    "You're wrong, I don't want to take a vacation, I just want to see you."

    These sudden love words... Lin Mo's ears turned red again. She leaned back at a loss, feeling that she couldn't understand the situation, as if she was being molested again...

    Xu Lu had already driven out skillfully and started today's journey.

    Xue Luhe had probably already made arrangements, and visited all the famous local attractions, and the time was moderate.

    Lin Mo was tired from playing in one place. After getting on the bus to rest and resurrect, he went to the next scenic spot and had a lot of fun.

    The places Xue Luhe was looking for belonged to the scenic spots with beautiful scenery and distinctive features, but they were not over-exploited. The two of them were very comfortable to play with, there were not many tourists, and there were no annoying salesmen and shopping guides to follow.

    The lunch was at a Skyline restaurant. The two sat on the soft and comfortable sofa and tasted local specialties.

    Tom Yum Kung Soup, Seafood Fried Rice, Thai Curry, Sweet and Spicy Cold Drink Desserts...Everything is very novel, and Lin Mo doesn't want to lift his head when he eats it.

    Finally, they had a full meal, and the two went to the observation deck to see the scenery. Below is a large coastline, where tourists, tents, and umbrellas are dotted together to form a landscape painting that belongs to tropical scenery.

    Lin Mo felt the wind blowing, and looked down curiously. When he looked at it, he narrowed his eyes, feeling sleepy.

    Xue Luhe sat silently beside her, and when Lin Mo felt sleepy, she leaned over her shoulders and put her on a pillow.

    Lin Mo's head was restless and kept falling down. In the end, Xue Luhe simply let her lie down on the sofa with her head on her lap and lie down to sleep.

    When Lin Mo was sleeping, his mouth would occasionally move a few times, as if he was talking energetically in his sleep, and his eyelashes kept shaking.

    Xue Luhe looked interesting, and gently touched Lin Mo's lips with his fingers, but those two lips opened instead.

    Xue Luhe retracted his fingers and looked carefully, for fear that he would wake people up.