Xue Luhe's Xue Group is really too big, covering retail, real estate development, business investment, Internet, etc. Lin Moguang used his strength to figure out what happened this time.

    It turned out that the emergency situation was that the snack brand launched by Xue's Group was exposed to serious quality problems. Some consumers were admitted to the hospital because of this. They also encouraged the whole network to spread the word, and were used by other competitors to continue to fan the flames and give Xue's overall reputation. Putting on trumped-up charges has greatly damaged the brand's reputation.     Among them, Xue Luhe's own image has also become a smearing existence for the group. Competitors used her previous angry videos, which went viral on the Internet. At the same time, major marketing accounts, public account owners, and bloggers collectively initiated initiatives:     # Ten Questions to Xue Luhe: Where is your moral bottom line? #Lin     Mo looked at those questions and felt goosebumps on her skin.     "First question: Xue Luhe, why do you get angry and beat people in public places?     Second question: Xue Luhe, have you ever sincerely apologized to anyone you have hurt?     Third question: Xue Luhe, you are really exchanging quality for money for your brand. Don't you know about it?     Four questions..." The     truth and the false are mixed together, these people who specialize in playing with words, the things they write are extremely provocative, and even Lin Mo begins to wonder if Xue Luhe did it on purpose. Indulge what?     But when she came back to her senses, she realized that there were basically not enough real facts in what these people said.

    But the public just eats this, and the number of retweets and comments keeps rising. Countless people start to cast aside Xue's products, and they spontaneously boycott Xue's products, and some people boycott Xue Luhe's own films.

    Opening various movie review websites, Lin Mo frowned, and the more he looked, the more angry he became.

    "Bah! Boycott the black-hearted businessman Xue Luhe! She even fakes snacks. I'm afraid that the title of the actress is also fake, anyway, everyone in the entertainment industry can buy awards!"

    "That's right, I will never watch Xue Luhe-related movies again. TV, never buy advertising products endorsed by Xue Luhe, never watch variety shows with Xue Luhe's participation, please forward it, boycott it together, let our world become cleaner and stay away from violent black-hearted

    scumbags!" "Xue Luhe, you and him ! Mom made money and lost her conscience! Are you worthy of the classic roles you have played, and are you worthy of so many fans who love you! No identification, the former Xue Fan, now the fan has turned black, vigorously step back!"

    "Some people are just a few fans, and they feel like they can rule the earth, right? Haha, anyway, consumers will vote with their feet.

    " Every time I made a video, I could only pretend that I didn't know anything, trying my best to soothe Xue Luhe's emotions.

    Xue Luhe herself looked okay, except for the dark circles under her eyes and her cheeks that were selling very quickly, her expression was always natural, and her eyes were still gentle when she looked at Lin Mo.

    "Xue Luhe...Are you really all right now? I'm so worried about you."

    Lin Mo couldn't help it anymore. One night, during the video, he still asked.

    "You know what's going on online? Don't worry, I'm dealing with it, and the results are coming soon, so it won't affect the Xue family." Xue

    Luhe smiled bleakly.

    "But... I'm afraid that they will affect you, your previous works, and the future..."

    "Don't be afraid, I will temporarily fade out of the entertainment industry. Anyway, I'm too busy to film now, and filming was originally just me. My hobby, the Xue family is my career.”

    "Ah... that's fine. Where are you now? Can you send me an address?"

    "What do you want to do?"

    Lin Mo blinked, feeling an impulse in her heart, she opened her mouth and said,

    "Christmas is coming soon . Now, I want to go to accompany you for the holidays."

    The smoothness of what she said was as if she had practiced it thousands of times in her heart, and even Lin Mo herself was frightened.

    God knows, she never thought about it before this moment, but now she said it so naturally!

    The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-12 01:24:45~2020-08-12 23:57:25~

    Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Isn't it fragrant to drive? 10 bottles; 1 bottle of Watermelon Taro;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!