Xue Luhe sighed:

    "Hey...I'll be back as soon as possible, don't worry."

    Lin Mo wrinkled his nose, squeezed his eyes unnaturally, and forced back the sourness that came out of the bridge of his nose:

    "Who is it? I'm worried about you! Who made you so workaholic, you're sick, and you have to go on a business trip to work in the middle of the night, it's really worth your life."

    Xue Luhe turned around and smiled sweetly at Lin Mo:

    "With your words, even if It's worth dying for me."

    Lin Mo hurriedly spit into the air a few times:

    "What nonsense! Really, don't mess around!" The

    two of them talked all the way and got off the elevator. Xu Lu was already there. After waiting, Xue Luhe was quickly picked up and sent to the car.

    Xue Luhe sat in the car, stretched out his hand, waved at Lin Mo, and closed the car window.

    Lin Mo stood there and watched blankly. The car started to roar and drove out quickly.

    Lin Mo didn't turn around until he couldn't see the back of the car, walking back with heavy footsteps, full of thoughts.

    Back in the room, Xia Xue ran under Lin Mo's feet, wrapped around several times, and let out a suspicious "meow?"

    "You also want to know where she went?"

    Lin Mo crouched down and touched Xia Xue     Smooth Hair:

    "I also want to know... I don't want her to go either. I still have a lot to tell her."

Simplest life.

    She used to live like this before, and she didn't feel anything wrong, and even felt relaxed and free, but now, she always feels a little lonely every now and then.

    Xue Luhe should be very busy, and she seldom sends messages, but as long as it is a message sent by Lin Mo, she will try her best to reply, and she will not let Lin Mokong wait.

    But sometimes, Xue Luhe would go to various meetings for five or six hours, and there was really no time to reply to messages.

    When she didn't reply to the news, Lin Mo was restless. She looked at her phone while working, and her work efficiency would be greatly reduced. She couldn't help worrying about her.

    This time, Xue Luhe first returned to Xue's headquarters, and then went abroad after staying a few days. Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, etc., flew over by turns. Every day, he was either attending the meeting, or on the way to the meeting, saving a little free time, all It was used to reply messages and videos with Lin Mo.

    Every time during the video, Lin Mo could see the dark circles under Xue Luhe's eyes, and he was very tired.

    The more she looked, the more worried she became, but there was nothing she could do. She couldn't help, and she didn't know what Xue Luhe was doing, and she didn't even send any targeted suggestions.

    He could only say empty words such as "eat well", "take the time to rest", and "pay more attention to your body". This feeling made Lin Mo go crazy.

    She doesn't want to be so useless, she also wants to be Xue Luhe's right-hand man, at least she can give Xue Luhe advice... a good friend.

    Lin Mo began to pay attention to various financial news, browse relevant domestic industry trends, and read various news websites during work every day to learn relevant knowledge.