She smiled and said,

    "Okay, I'll let Xu Lu send it to you."

    Lin Mo moved with both hands, holding the pot in his left hand and the spatula in his right hand. She had been replaced long ago, and Xue Luhe would definitely be able to eat her alive.

    After all, what Xue Luhe was looking at was his childhood friend, Lin Mo in the original book, and he had nothing to do with him.

    An hour later, Lin Mo lifted the lid of the casserole, and the strong smell of chicken was rushing over in an instant, filling the entire large kitchen.

    Even Xue Luhe, who had been sitting peacefully at the door, was not calm anymore. He pressed the wheelchair button and came to the pot to have a look. He praised sincerely,

    "It's really fragrant!"

    Lin Mo remembered the famous GIF on the Internet for some reason and couldn't help it. jokingly said:

    "I, Xue Luhe, starved to death today. I jumped off the cliff, and I would never eat the rice you made, Lin Mo! When the rice is out of the pot, it's really delicious!"

    Xue Luhe blinked and looked puzzled.

    Lin Mo spread his hands and smiled helplessly:

    "It really is an old man, how come you don't know about such a famous Zhenxiang stalk."

    Xue Luhe silently wrote down this matter, and plans to find Xu Lu to check it later.

    She took the soup spoon and wanted to help Lin Mo scoop the chicken soup, so scared that Lin Mo grabbed the soup spoon with her hand, and shouted in a series:

    "You hurry up, forget it, be careful with your hand, what if you get burned? Do it! Go out quickly, just wait at the dining table, I'll be ready soon!"

    Xue Luhe stepped back while pressing the wheelchair, not only was he not angry, but also showed a sweet smile when the things in his hands were taken away.

    If Mu Fei was here at the moment, she would probably be scared to jump out of the window and run away. After all, the better Xue Luhe smiled before, the more terrifying things would happen next.

    But now, Xue Luhe just smiled and replied,

    "Okay." She

    went back to the restaurant obediently and sat at the table to wait.

    As cute as a schoolboy.

    Lin Mo finished the soup, and then brought out the fried dishes one by one, filled two bowls of rice, slightly placed the plate on the table, took out the apron and sat down.

    There were two cups of hot milk tea in front of the two of them. This was also made by Lin Mo himself. He used black tea and fresh milk that he had found in the cupboard. It was all natural, only chocolate was added.

    The steaming brown milk tea is fragrant and silky, and the entrance is extremely smooth, warming from the throat to the heart.

    The table is even more lively. The golden yellow and clear chicken soup is packed in a large white porcelain pot, surrounded by fish-flavored shredded pork, fried king oyster mushrooms with broccoli, and lettuce mashed potato salad, colorful and very appetizing.

    "I'll just do something casual, combine Chinese and Western, don't dislike it!"

    Lin Mo said this, and he was actually proud of himself. He felt that he did a very good job on this table today, and it was really full of flavors and flavors!