"Are you going to drink? I'll help you. Warm it up?"

    Xue Luhe followed behind her, with a slightly annoyed tone:

    "Actually, I wanted to drink it while you weren't paying attention and give you a drink, and you found out."

    Lin Mo's heart filled with a hint of sweetness, and the corner of his mouth smiled:

    "How do you know that I like to drink milk?"

    Xue Luhe followed her in her wheelchair, smiling without saying a word, watching Lin Mo take a small milk pot and pour the milk into it to heat it up.

    In the milk pot, lovely bubbles gradually appeared on the edge of the milk. Lin Mo looked at the high spirits and couldn't help but ask,

    "You can't stand up because of me, why are you still being so nice to me?

    " After exporting, Lin Mo felt a little regretful, it was embarrassing to ask such a question.

    What if you are just being self-indulgent? What if the family treats others so well? What if it's all a trick?

    But as soon as the words came out, it was useless to regret any more. Lin Mo stirred the milk with a small spoon, knowing that Xue Luhe was by his side but did not turn to look at her.

    Xue Luhe said with a smile, and whispered,

    "It's not your fault, besides, I don't think... I'm not good enough for you."

    Lin Mo slowly stirred the milk, and the movements of his hands became slower and slower.

    "It's not that good yet...it can make you forget the past." The

    milk "hoola" and rushed out, leaving a trace on the edge of the pot. Lin Mo hurriedly turned off the fire and watched the white foam in the pot slowly slow down. Fall slowly.

    She was a little sour and a little sweet in her heart, changed the subject and poured the milk into a special mug:

    "Do you want to drink it?"

    Xue Luhe shook her head and said softly,

    "Drink it quickly, after drinking...you should go back. Come on."

    Lin Mo was a little surprised, but he didn't know what to say. He took a sip of the milk cup and slowly returned to the living room.

    "...I'll finish the movie."

    She seemed to be staring at the TV seriously, drinking milk in small sips, with a milk beard on her lips, looking super cute.

    Xue Luhe stared at her lips, where Lin Mo couldn't see her eyes were greedy, extreme, and desperate.

    Like a beast that wants to rush out but is powerless, imprisoned in an iron cage, it can only scream silently at the eager prey.

    It was a cage of imprisonment that she had created for herself.

    She is willing to imprison her soul here, even if it is twisted and painful, even if it is difficult to complete.

    Just because Lin Mo is not a prey, but a lover.

    And what she wants is not a body, but love.

    When Lin Mo finished drinking the milk and the movie was over, she washed the milk cup and came out to wipe her hands, feeling a little cramped.

    Xue Luhe followed her in a wheelchair, from the living room to the kitchen, to the bathroom, and to the living room door.

    Lin Mo put her hand on the doorknob: