The doctor told Xu Lu some precautions, took the medical record and left, and another nurse came in to help check the status of the drip and other instruments.

    When the room became quiet again, Xue Luhe didn't even want to pretend this time, so she buried herself in the pillow and stared at the ceiling with her eyes open.

    "Xu Lu, have you ever been in love?"

    she asked in a faint voice.

    "Yes, but I'm heterosexual."

    Xu Lu always answered the boss's questions.

    "Oh."

    Xue Luhe responded and continued to stare at the ceiling.

    "But I think that the principles of love are the same, and I also have some experience, you can refer to."

    Xu Lu continued.

    Xue Luhe didn't seem to be interested, he didn't say yes or no, and his posture and movements didn't change.

    But Xu Lu knew that this was what she meant to continue talking, so she pushed her glasses and summed up seriously:

    "The means of falling in love can be roughly divided into three parts: chatting, dating, and giving gifts, and each item has its own In the branch part, there will be countless options and countless techniques. By using these three combined methods flexibly, you can get immediate results."

    Xue Luhe slowly turned his eyes looking at the ceiling, looked at Xu Lu, and nodded after a while:

    "That's a good thing to say, plus bonus."

    Xu Lu ticked the corner of his mouth:

    "If you still have such questions in the future, you can explain to me, and I will provide you with reference opinions. You can rest assured that my successful experience is very rich, and it is definitely not on paper."

    Xue Luhe raised his eyebrows slowly, suddenly very interested Q:

    "How many times have you been in love?"

    Xu Lu raised her head and calculated in her heart:

    "If you include high school, there have been 8 times by now, not counting those under three months. Besides, from uncle to Little brother, there are all kinds of styles."

    Xue Luhe:

    "...I didn't expect that there would be a hidden dragon and a crouching tiger beside me."

    Xu Lu smiled slightly, with a bright face:

    "It's my happiest thing to be able to help you."

    Xue Luhe continued to ponder.

    After a while, it was already dark, and there was another knock on the door.

    Xu Lu went to open the door, Xue Luhe frowned and said in annoyance:

    "Can you not come, I'm not a vegetable market..."

    However, a clear and bright voice came over, with confusion:

    "Ah? Are you afraid of noise? Then I'll put my things down and leave..."

    Xue Luhe turned her head so hard that she almost twisted her neck, she looked at Lin Mo who was carrying a lunch box outside the door, her eyes full of surprises:

    "No, no, I didn't tell you! What are you doing? Are you late?"

    Lin Mo smiled and carried the cloth bag specially designed for the lunch box, came over and put the bag on the bedside: