Lin Mo was stunned for a while, but couldn't help turning his face away, hiding his expression, and then said,

    "Okay, I'll go first. Go back, if you have anything to do here, just call the nurse, or ring the bell."

    She tried to speak calmly, but Xue Luhe could still hear it, and there was a little trembling in her voice.

    Is it out of fear? Afraid that you will be playing hard to catch again?

    Xue Luhe spoke to reassure her according to her own thoughts:

    "Don't be afraid, I have no other intentions, you go back and have a good rest."

    Lin Mo hummed inexplicably, nodded, and turned to leave the room.

    Xue Luhe kept looking at her back, watching the petite figure disappear outside the door, she couldn't help biting her lower lip.

    Sometimes she can't figure out what's wrong with her now... she won't get along with Lin Mo anymore.

    She knew that what she had done before was wrong, but she didn't know what was right. She always felt that doing anything would lead to Lin Mo's disgust.

    There is a heart in the air, but he doesn't know how to take it out and give it to the other party, which makes Xue Luhe uncomfortable.

    It's like giving a bouquet of flowers to someone with a pollen allergy...hard on both sides.

    At 5pm, it was cloudy outside again.

    Xu Lu stayed in the ward, burying her head in her work, while Xue Luhe leaned on the back of the bed and read a book, occasionally looking out the window.

    "It won't snow again in this weather..."

    Xue Luhe muttered to himself.

    "It should be, the weather forecast says there will be snow at night."

    Xu Lu responded quickly.

    "Well... Do you think Lin Mo will come again?"

    Xue Luhe looked out the window and seemed to just ask casually, but Xu Lu could hear the anticipation and anxiety in her words.

    "It shouldn't be. Now that your condition is stable, she has to go to work tomorrow, so there's no need to come again."

    Xue Luhe nodded, as if he had accepted this statement and said nothing.

    She took the book and started to read it, but five minutes later, the book hadn't turned the pages.

    "She...does she need anything?"

    Xu Lu was typing loudly, and after hearing this for a while, she realized that Xue Luhe was talking about Lin Mo.

    She thought for a while:

    "There is no information on this."

    Xue Luhe said "oh" and continued to look down at the book, rubbing her fingers lightly on the pages.

    The room was extremely quiet, Xu Lu was using a soft keyboard, and there was no sound when typing, only the occasional sound of the pages flipping.

    After an unknown time, there was a soft knock on the door.

    Xue Luhe raised her head sharply, threw the book away, her body subconsciously sat up straight, then pressed down on her plaster block, and fell back onto the bed.

    Xu Lu went over to open the door, and the doctor who came to round the room stood outside the door.

    Seeing the outsiders clearly, Xue Luhe closed his eyes in disappointment and lay motionless on the bed, allowing the doctor to examine him.