Xue Luhe's pair The beautiful but dark eyes quickly lit up with her voice, like bright yellow street lamps that were lit after night, giving people a very warm feeling.

    "Are you really willing?"

    Xue Luhe asked a somewhat strange question.

    Lin Mo scratched his head and smiled slyly:

    "What's wrong with that, I was the one who caused your injury, I should be responsible for you, but I can't do anything else, so I can only cook, of course, the skill I can't compare to your chef, but I will try my best!"

    Xue Luhe's eyes became brighter and brighter, moving and gentle:

    "It's not because of you, it's snowing and the road is slippery. Also, I will do whatever you do. I love it."

    Lin Mo heard a little embarrassed, coughed lightly, turned around to get some warm water, and put it on the bedside table for Xue Luhe:

    "Drink some water... Oh, by the way, you have a fractured femoral head, and you shouldn't be able to get out of bed now, then, then I'll help you get the urinal..."

    Xue Luhe's expression changed suddenly, and he quickly said fiercely:

    "No, you Help me, I'll go to the bathroom by myself!"

    Lin Mo turned around blankly:

    "Ah, no, the doctor said you had better not go to the ground now, are you afraid of using a urinal after you've come to the hospital, they've been disinfected for medical use Or are you shy? Alas, no need! Who hasn't used a urinal a few times!"

    Lin Mo has indeed used a lot of urinals in his past life, and what other urinals and catheters are there? , When you are in a hurry, you can't manage the indecent problem at all.

    Besides, everyone in the entire ward is using it, and everyone is just separated by a quilt, so what is there to care about.

    Besides, Xue Luhe was still in a single ward, and there were no strangers, so what was there to be shy about?

    Lin Mo really couldn't understand it.

    Xue Luhe's face was a little red rarely, and the face as white as paper showed embarrassment, and then became fierce:

    "No, it's impossible, you help me to the bathroom!"

    Lin Mo carefully looked at Xue Luhe's appearance, and passed Suddenly she burst out laughing, and she couldn't stop laughing. She fell back laughing and fell on the bed.

    "

    Hahahahaha..." Xue Luhe also had an angry expression on his face, but when he was lying on the bed, he couldn't walk over to hold the little guy, and finally he just shouted:

    "Stop laughing, hurry up!"

    Lin Mo laughed until tears came out. He wiped his hands clean, came over and stretched out his hands while teasing:

    "It turns out that our President Xue was shy just now. It's the first time I've seen you shy. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you were shy...I thought you were a pervert with no emotion, but I didn't expect you to be shy too. , isn't this quite a little girl, and I will be a little girl more in the future, be shy, act coquettish, everyone is relaxed!"