After thinking a lot, someone called Lin Mo in.

    The policeman is a handsome little brother. He brought a pen and a piece of paper to Lin Mo to fill out the form first. Watching her fill in the items, he asked,

    "Does your boss know about this? Do you want us to help you contact her? Let me ask you a few days off?"

    Lin Mo didn't expect the police to be so considerate, so he waved his hand hastily: "No need, no need, I'm     not

    injured, I'll go to work as usual tomorrow, no problem."

Jing knew about this matter, otherwise the other party would care too much about him, so Lin Mo would be under a lot of pressure.

    Qing Jing should really like herself, yes, but people never make a formal confession, and Lin Mo politely rejects every hint, but they still go their own way.

    Just reject it, people haven't confessed, wouldn't it be embarrassing to say "you'll be wrong"?

    Just resign and leave, Lin Mo likes this job very much and can't bear it.

    You can only try to maintain a working relationship with Qingjing, and the less personal things you talk about, the better.

    It was already past 8 o'clock at night when he came out after finishing the procedure. Lin Mo was surprised to find that Xue Luhe was still sitting on the last row of chairs, and his posture and movements had not changed.

    Seeing Lin Mo come out, Xue Luhe lifted his eyelids and gave her a fixed look.

    Lin Mo subconsciously wanted to say something to say hello, but before she could speak, Xue Luhe lowered her head, stood up, and walked out.

    Inexplicably, Lin Mo watched her walk out of the gate of the police station, got in the car and left.

    Lin Mo: ? ? ? ? ?

    Until she went to bed at night, there was still a question mark in her mind, she didn't understand why Xue Luhe appeared today.

    Just to experience the police station stool? Sitting on it for an hour?

    If you want to say that you are here for yourself, but you didn't say a word to yourself the whole time, what is this for?

    Simply incomprehensible.

    Lin Mo closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep, but she couldn't fall asleep.

    She woke up the next day with a splitting headache, forced herself to go to work, and fell drowsy as soon as she sat down in the office.

    Xiao Yuan came to care about her occasionally, and said that she wanted to call Qing Jing over to take a look, saying that Qing Jing was very good at massage and was very good at headaches.

    Lin Mo hurriedly waved his hand to refuse.

    Xiao Yuan glanced at her with a strange expression:

    "I always feel that you are in a low mood recently. Did you quarrel with Xue Luhe that day? I never thought she would treat you like that. I was shocked when I saw that video. ."

    Lin Mo replied weakly.

    Madoka said after deliberation:

    "We didn't know she was such a person before, and we still urged you two to be together. Now, I think it's fortunate that we're not together, you must stay away from her, for what I said before If so, I apologize to you, don't take it to heart."