That's what Xue Luhe was worried about, but now it seems that Lin Mo didn't eat too much at night, and there was no sign of vomiting, so he was safe.

    Xue Luhe turned around and went to the bathroom, washed herself casually, put on a white shirt without underwear, and walked out with her long legs bare.

    She came to Lin Mo's bed, looked down at Lin Mo's sleeping face for a long time, then raised the corner of her mouth with a slight smile, and climbed onto the bed.

    Lin Mo occupied most of the big bed, leaving a small half of the open space where Xue Luhe fell asleep.

    He also put his hand on Lin Mo's belly very domineeringly, and touched it through a thin layer of clothes.

    Well, it's soft, like cotton candy, this little thing has gained a lot of weight recently.

    Xue Luhe usually lay in bed at this point, tossing and turning until after 4 o'clock, and then squinted for three hours before getting up to work.

    But now, as soon as she lay down, she didn't even have a pillow or a place to put her head, and she still felt sleepy.

    Like a tidal wave, it was rushing into her spirits, her eyelids were too heavy to lift, Xue Luhe couldn't even put her hands down, so she pressed Lin Mo's stomach with her hands and fell asleep.

    ...

    Lin Mo had a fragrant spring dream. In the dream, there was a woman who couldn't see her face clearly, and she rubbed her ears and temples until dawn.

    Birds chirping, traffic and people's voices came in through the screen windows, and the whole city began to wake up.

    Lin Mo opened his eyes slowly, his skull was in severe pain and his eyelids were sore. He was so tired that he seemed to have run 800 meters, and his body was extremely heavy.

    She moved, half raised her body, and suddenly found someone next to her.     Turning his head slightly, he glanced at the slender

    figure beside him from the corner of his eye...

Xue Luhe! God damn it!

    Lin Mo's eyes suddenly split!

    There are 10,000 grass-mud horses rushing past in my heart!

    Why are there 100,000 circling overhead at the same time!

    She pulled the quilt with both hands, tightly covering her body, wrapping her upper body completely, and then shaking her hands, she gently touched the person next to her.

    This beautiful person is wearing only a white shirt, and his nose bleeds when he looks at it!

    Lin Mo looked at the position of his shoulder and pushed it. After pushing it twice, the other party seemed to feel nothing, and still slept like a... innocent child.

    Lin Mo licked his lips and felt extremely dry in his body.

    She recalled what happened last night, and her memory was very confusing. She only knew that she drank a lot, and she seemed to drink a lot. Then someone knocked on the door, she ran to open it, and Xue Luhe came in...

    What happened next, She doesn't remember much, only some vague pictures and light and shadow.

    For example, the face of Xue Luhe that is close at hand...

    Another example, the familiar cold fragrance that completely wraps her body ... Another example,

    the legs that are entangled with each other... the