It's like, she likes Lin Mo, is it like someone living in an extremely cold place, yearning for the tropical sunshine?

    But from the beginning, Xue Luhe used the wrong method, using plunder and imprisonment, to stuff the sun into his bedroom.

    But the sun must belong to the sky. Once it leaves, it will fly far into the sky and never come down again.

    She starts to make amends from now on, is it still too late?

    Xue Luhe rubbed up and down several times greedily, feeling the extreme softness and the beautiful touch with a little sensuality.

    Lin Mo was woken up by the toss, and there was a thud in her throat:

    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum000)"

    Then she pushed Xue Luhe's chest with her hand, turned her face away, opened her eyes and turned towards Xue Luhe. Look, there is confusion in his eyes.

    Xue Luhe observed Lin Mo's actions with a smile, and the more she looked, the more adorable she became. She felt that Lin Mo was acting like an animal cub. She didn't understand what she was doing at all.

    Lin Mo pushed his hands indiscriminately, but couldn't push it for a long time, so he lowered his head in frustration, turned his head to face Xue Luhe, and suddenly hummed:

    "Humph! You are a big pervert!

    " .

    "Yes, I'm a pervert. Who are you then?"

    Lin Mo had forgotten that he was sitting on the pervert's lap. Hearing this, he stretched his legs forward as if thinking, and leaned back again, beside you. Hold out a finger and bite it in your mouth.

    The elf's strange eyes rolled around, Lin Mo seemed to be thinking very hard and actively, but in fact, his mind was in chaos, and he didn't think of anything at all.

    After a long time, she suddenly said:

    "I am, I am... Astro Boy!"

    Xue Luhe:

    "..."

    Really drunk.

    Lin Moguang said it wasn't enough, so he shouted:

    "Hey! Look at my Astro Boy!"

    She grasped her fist and slammed it forward!

    Xue Luhe's nose hurt, and then, Lin Mo clasped his fists and shouted:

    "Ahhh! It hurts!"

    Xue Luhe's head was thrown back, and he let go of the person on his body, Lin Mo's posture was unstable. He rolled off the sofa directly and landed on the carpet with a "dong" sound.

    "Oh, oops! Ass... woo woo woo hurts..."

    Lin Mo slumped on the ground, clutching her buttocks, and began to cry, this time it was probably painful, her tears were soaring and she stopped. not come down.

    "Wow wow wow wow wow..."

    Xue Luhe pressed his forehead with a headache, feeling a heat flow from his nasal cavity, and hurriedly got up and rushed to the bathroom.

    Sure enough, just now Lin-Atongmu-Mo, that punch directly smashed Xue Luhe's nose to bleed... In the

    mirror, the blood from the nose was running down the ditch in the middle of the people, and quickly reached the lips.

    After a while, Xue Luhe came out of the bathroom with a paper roll stuck in her nose.

    Looking at it again, Lin Mo was already half lying on the carpet, clutching the wooden legs at the base of the sofa, and fell asleep directly...

    In her sleep, she would smack it from time to time, as if she had dreamed of something delicious.

    Xue Luhe was a little irritable just now because of the bleeding from his nose, but seeing this scene, he suddenly calmed down.

    It doesn't matter if you get hurt a little.

    After all...

    Thinking of the scars she left on Lin Mo's ankle, Xue Luhe's eyes darkened, and she couldn't help raising her hand to touch her nose.

    The old self was really a bit... perverted.

    Xue Luhe couldn't help but walked over and sat next to Lin Mo:

    "Before, I was such a jerk... I found that after I fell in love with you, I was willing to reflect on myself. I have to thank you for that."

    Lin Mo was in his sleep He waved his hand and slapped it again, hitting Xue Luhe directly on the arm.

    Not only was Xue Luhe not annoyed, but she stretched out her arm and handed it to Lin Mo.

    "You can hit me a few more times to wake me up."

    However, Lin Mo just wrinkled his nose, turned over like a little beast, flattened himself like a pancake, and went back to sleep.

    As she fell asleep, she snorted.

    Xue Luhe tilted her head to look at Lin Mo's sleeping face, touched her nose again, got up and went to the bathroom to deal with it.

    Then she walked out, walked straight, picked Lin Mo off the carpet, and carried it directly on her shoulders.

    Lin Mo was woken up this time. She was half sober. She opened her eyes blankly, looked around, and murmured,     "

    What's going on? The floor has become the ceiling?"

While walking to the bedroom with steady steps, he coaxed softly:

    "Dear, it's alright, let's go back to the room..."

    Lin Mo opened his eyes wide, and when he was carried back to the bedroom and gently put back on the bed, his head touched the pillow. , she suddenly woke up.

    Lin Mo carefully looked at the person in front of him, his eyes changed from blank and unfamiliar to fear and fear.

    "Ahhh! Why are you here! Get out! What are you doing here? It's scary!"

    Xue Luhe was quilting Lin Mo, when she heard the shrill voice, she paused and stepped back. go.

    She retreated to the door, saw a small stool by the door, and sat on the stool.

    Lin Mo stared at her as she sat down, and exclaimed again:

    "You are still sitting here! What are you trying to do, what are you going to do! I don't want to go back with you, I don't want it!"

    Then, she heard Xue Luhe's extremely rare, The lonely and desolate voice, with hesitation, said word by word,

    "I'm here to guard, I'm afraid you might feel sick in the middle of the night or have other problems... I don't want you to go back, I promise."

    Under the dim light of the bedroom, Xue Luhe's eyes were always sharp, but at the moment she seemed so... humble.

    Like a big dog begging for mercy.

    The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-18 01:13:03~2020-07-19 00:03:09~

    Thank you for casting mines Little Angel: 45881373 4; Guangzhi is Color Embryo and Beifaai Enterprise 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 45881373 49 bottles; 10 bottles; 5 bottles of Watermelon Taro;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!