Immediately afterwards, everyone was even more shocked.

    Because, Lin Mo actually sat in without any grudges or surprises!

    Are you not humble or excited?

    Could it be that everyone has misunderstood, in fact, that person is not Xue Luhe, just a person who looks very similar to Xue Luhe?

    Lin Mo didn't know how surprised her colleagues were at the bar, and she didn't know that with just a few short actions, she had become the iconic figure in everyone's heart that "the sea is insufferable".

    She put her hands on the table and put on a tense posture. She looked up into Xue Luhe's eyes and asked seriously,

    "Why are you here again today?"

    Xue Luhe just opened the chair for Lin Mo, and now she poured a glass of lemonade for Lin Mo and put it in front of her.

    The slender and beautiful fingers gently pushed the glass, and the fingertips knocked on the glass with a little sweet sound.

    Lin Mo picked up the glass and took a sip of water, always feeling very unique, and took another sip.

    Xue Luhe's voice sounded slowly:

    "I'm here today to tell you that I plan to officially start chasing you."

    Lin Mo just drank the water in his mouth, and with a puff, it all sprayed on the table.

    Simply earth-shattering!

    Lin Mo's eyes were very round, and he looked at Xue Luhe with a monster expression, and was completely stunned.

    Even Li Kexin, who came over to wipe the water, blinked frantically at her to indicate that she didn't receive the signal.

    Lin Mo stared at Xue Luhe in front of him, feeling that his whole body was torn apart. Because he was too incomprehensible, his mind went blank and he lost the ability to understand.

    She murmured,

    "Am I living in a dream?"

    Li Kexin, who was wiping the table next to him, paused for a while, then moved more slowly, his lowered head perfectly concealing the smile on the corner of her mouth.

    When Xue Luhe heard this, she chuckled:

    "So, in your dream, you want me to pursue you?"

    Li Kexin almost threw the rag, but it was too late to cover it up. Stop talking.

    Xue Luhe glanced at Li Kexin, even smiled slightly, and said softly,

    "Please give us some private space."

    Li Kexin walked away in a daze, holding the rag tightly, so hard that the back of his hand had veins.

    Lin Mo's face was still sluggish, and he opened his mouth to refute, but suddenly remembered the colorful dream that he had done two days ago, so he fell into hesitation and contradiction.

    How could she want Xue Luhe to chase after her? But what about that dream?

    She couldn't think at all. When she heard this sentence just now, she was terrified at first and couldn't believe it, but then she had a strange vanity.

    But in the end, fear prevailed.

    Lin Mo finally tried to speak, and when he opened his mouth, even his voice became hoarse: