The corners of her lips twitched, and a smile appeared:

    "Ordinary employees, doing planning, the treatment is very good, and the life is very happy. As her boss, I admire her very much, and I am willing to give her the best chance." The

    implication is that ,how about you? What did you give her?

    Xue Luhe fell silent, her eyes suddenly sharpened, as if her sight alone could turn into knives, piercing Qing Jing from head to toe.

    But after all, the eyes are not the essence, Qing Jing accepted her gaze calmly, and the smile on the corner of her mouth became thicker and thicker.

    With a provocative meaning, but also with a firm, protective taste.

    Xue Luhe suddenly lowered his eyes, with a sullen look on his face:

    "I saw... She's here, and she's very happy."

    Xue Luhe is not an arrogant arrogant without eyes.

    Of course she could see clearly how happy Lin Mo was here, how radiant.

    Lin Mo like this, dazzling like a little sun, fully radiates her best charm, so dazzling and wonderful.

    Just like the original piece of jade, in Xue Luhe's hands, although it was faintly jade-like, it was still just a stone.

    But now, out of Xue Luhe's control, this piece of raw jade was quickly polished into a precious jade, with a radiant brilliance that was no longer covered by a shadow, and exuded light very actively and enthusiastically.

    Xue Luhe's eyes were hurt by such light. She didn't want to imagine why Lin Mo had changed so much, and she didn't dare to investigate whether Lin Mo had a new life and had completely forgotten herself.     Just thinking about these possibilities made Xue Luhe's heart ache. She seldom experienced this kind of unfamiliar pain before, but in the past month, she has experienced it almost every day.     When Xue Luhe heard the opposite, Qingjing said in a gentle voice:     "She told me everything, and her heart is very simple, so I know a little about the things between the two of you. Maybe in your opinion I am nothing, but I want to say something fair, let it go, you and her are really not suitable."     Xue Luhe's back of the hand burst with blue veins, she held the glass tightly, suddenly raised her hand and smashed the glass to the ground!     "Crash--"     There was a loud noise, the cup shattered, and the lemonade wet the ground.     Everyone in the coffee shop looked over, and soon someone exclaimed:     "Ah! Isn't this Xue Luhe! Why is she here!"     "What's wrong with her?     Qing Jing stood up and said coldly,     "If you don't want to cooperate, then I can only call the security guard."

    Xue Luhe was still sitting in the seat, the strange eyes of the people around her and the whispering voices made her extremely irritable.

    She forcibly suppressed herself, stood up, and hurriedly walked out of the coffee shop door without saying a word.

    It's a cloudy day, and it's raining outside the window, and it looks like it's going to rain.

    And Xue Luhe, dressed in black, was like a thin shadow that quickly melted into the street corner and disappeared.

    Qing Jing then comforted the guests in the store, and at the same time asked the waiter not to tell the story, and to continue working without telling others that Xue Luhe had been here today.

    After arranging this, Qingjing turned around and entered the office, glanced over, and found that there was no one at Lin Mo's workstation.

    She frowned slightly and asked a colleague,