barista smiled and agreed:

    "Okay, Sister Qing!"

    Lin Mo blinked and asked,

    "What are you doing in the store? He calls you sister."

    Qing Jing smiled Li :

    "I'm the store manager. So don't worry, I can still afford a cup of coffee."

    Lin Mo said from the bottom of his heart:

    "Wow! It's also great! You have fulfilled my adolescent dream! Every girl wants to open a coffee shop!"

    Qing Jing teased:

    "Dream is just a dream, if you really do it, you will find that opening a coffee shop is really tiring and busy, so girls generally don't want to try it."

    Lin Mo blinked:

    "So...you're not an ordinary girl?"

    Qing Jing smiled, but didn't answer, and instead asked,

    "The supervisor said he wanted you to accompany you to drink, and then what?"

    Lin Mo patted the table and described vividly. The process of how to punish the fat pig supervisor is full of words and dances.

    Qing Jing smiled and applauded her, and then asked,

    "Isn't that a good thing, why are you crying on the side of the road?"

    Lin Mo:

    "...Just, I'm a little scared...Actually, I'm not that vulnerable, maybe it was yesterday. I didn't sleep late, really!"

    At this time, the barista brought two cups, one was a rich cappuccino in front of Lin Mo, and the other was a pure black cup in front of Qing Jing. coffee.

    "Try it now, you should eat more sweets now."

    Lin Mo took a sip of coffee in Qingjing's gentle voice, and suddenly felt his whole body warm from the inside out. The depression and pain just now, All swept away.

    She couldn't help curling the corners of her mouth and smiled:

    "Well, it's delicious, it's delicious!"

    Qing Jing smiled at her and tapped the corner of her mouth:

    "Here, it's stained with coffee foam."

    Lin Mo took the After wiping the napkin and stirring the coffee with a small spoon, he couldn't help but feel worried:

    "Then what should I do, I came to Xicheng just to find a job, and I didn't find the job, so I spent a lot of money on the hotel first. Where am I going next..."

    Hearing her say that, Qing Jing lowered her head and took a sip of black coffee, then raised her head and smiled and said,

    "Do you like Xicheng?"

    Lin Mo nodded fiercely, she liked the place here very much. Food and customs.

    Qing Jing pondered for a while, then raised his eyes and smiled:

    "There just happens to be a vacancy in my store. If you don't dislike it, you can try it?"

    Lin Mo was startled:

    "But I can't make coffee!"

    Qing Jing pursed her lips and smiled, as if she was amused by her silly behavior. "