The feeling of insomnia was very uncomfortable. Xue Luhe tossed and turned on the bed. After a long time, he opened Lin Mo's WeChat and clicked on the Moments.

    After Lin Mo got a new phone, he also changed to a new WeChat account. He posted very few Moments, only a dozen or so pictures, all of which were pictures of eating, drinking, and having fun. Occasionally, he posted a selfie, which seemed very simple.

    Xue Luhe flipped through each of them from beginning to end, and then downloaded each of Lin Mo's selfies from end to end, and checked them carefully.

    When she married Lin Mo, it was because the group needed to enter the field where the Lin family belonged. In order to have a big boost, Xue Luhe made the choice very easily. Anyway, after the marriage, she could leave. As long as the confidentiality was well kept and the contract signed , that's it.

    Lin Mo, who just entered the villa, has a arrogant and domineering personality, poor aesthetic behavior, and illogical behavior. He is always like a crazy beast, and Xue Luhe doesn't even want to look at her.

    But now, in the selfie, Lin Mo's eyes are clear and bright, and his expression is calm and peaceful, completely the same as before.

    Xue Luhe touched Lin Mo's face on the screen with her fingers, her eyes were deep, and the corners of her lips were slightly raised, revealing a strange expression that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, or crying instead of crying.

    She brought the phone to her lips, as if she wanted to kiss the screen, but suddenly froze.

    Why did he miss Lin Mo so much?

    Ever since she discovered that she lost her memory, she has been constantly monitoring and approaching her against common sense;

    after she was rescued, she knew intellectually that she should not go looking for her, but emotionally, she was unable to control

    herself , digging three feet into the ground to find someone; In a small and narrow apartment building, I immediately bought the opposite door and kept the big

    villa

    . Let yourself "be a good person". In the past two weeks, I have never lost my temper with my subordinates. I always think before I do something, whether this is something a good person would do...

    Xue Luhe has always been disdainful of caring about his own feelings, because he usually Nothing could move her emotionally.

    However, in the early morning of this autumn rainy night, Xue Luhe hugged Lin Mo's photo and suddenly realized a fact.

    This matter is obvious, all outsiders have seen it clearly, only the people in the game are still confused and explore the reason.

    Xue Luhe has acted in so many love movies, and now she has finally come to a conclusion:

    she may be, really, in love with Lin Mo after her amnesia!

    Xue Luhe trembled slightly, took the phone away, and immediately called the driver. No matter how sleepy the other party was, she said coldly:

    "Prepare the car, I'm going to

    the mansion now." She couldn't wait!

    She wanted to find Lin Mo, grabbed her shoulder, looked into her eyes, and said her emotions.

    Xue Luhe has never been a person who suppresses emotions, she just never has emotions. Now, when she feels the emotions she likes, she is suddenly full of joy, and she can't wait to tell the world!