"There's nothing wrong, it's just that I don't want to deal with Xi Shenduo, everyone is not the same. Besides, I've been very troublesome recently, so it's less troublesome to communicate less."

    Lu Ruoruo obviously didn't believe it, and continued to chat:

    " But she seems to be very concerned about this matter, she has said it twice in front of me, and she also said that I would persuade you, if there is any misunderstanding, she said that she can explain it, are you sure it's okay?"

    Lin Mo thought, If you rush over to ask people now, isn't that stupid? Why would people tell the truth when you ask yourself? Besides, this is still related to his own personal safety. If Xi Shen admits it, he will be held legally responsible.

    In short, asking directly must be the next best thing.

    Lin Mo is actually quite contradictory. If she leaves Su City, she will definitely not be able to continue investigating this matter, but if she doesn't leave, there is a fire pit before and a wolf's den, and the investigation will definitely be difficult to advance.

    She casually said a few words to Lu Ruoruo:

    "It's not necessary, even if a friend has reached a certain stage, it will fade away, you just tell him not to worry about it, let it be, and there is no need to contact me after I leave... oh yes Oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm planning to leave Su City and go to work in another place."

    Lu Ruoruo's scream almost broke Lin Mo's eardrums:

    "Ahhhhhh! Why! Where are you going! What are you going to do! Su? Isn't the city bad! What should I do when you leave? Have you made up your mind? I'll follow you when you leave! Why are you so sudden..."

    Lin Mo patiently listened to Lu Ruoruo's sharp voice Ye, waited for her to calm down before continuing to explain:

    "Didn't I have amnesia, I just want to go out to see, but I don't even remember what it is like outside, it's not easy to find a job if I stay here all the time, and this is also I just decided, you are the only one who knows, keep the secret for me, don't tell Xi Shen, let alone tell Xue Luhe!"

    "It's not that you can travel, but go to work! I can give it to you if you are short of money. Ah! How tiring to work, you haven't worked since you were born! You can even go shopping for financial management, etc. You will definitely not be short of money! Oh my stupid girl!"     "...No, you guys Do rich people play like this? As far as the IQ I haven't even got my university degree certificate, let me play financial management... Forget it, Ruoruo, don't worry too much, when I get there and settle down, we can... ... video."     Lin Mo kept his mind and didn't say to tell the other party the address.     After comforting Lu Ruoruo for a while, the other party finally calmed down a bit. All kinds of emphasis must be put into practice for Lin Mo, so Lin Mo had no choice but to agree.     "Privacy, it must be private! Don't let the third person know!"     After emphasizing it many times, Lin Mo hung up the phone.

    In the new week, Lin Mo finally received an interview invitation in the very far northern city, Xicheng.

    She was interviewing for a marketing planning position. After a round of video interviews, she was going to have a face-to-face communication with the supervisor. Since it is a small company, she might have to talk to the top leader.

    Lin Mo was so excited that she started to pack her luggage, immediately booked a plane ticket, put valuables in a suitcase, and went to cancel the lease with the landlord.

    The landlord thought her stay was too short, so she only refunded half of the deposit, and Lin Mo didn't care.

    Her plan was that when she arrived in Xicheng, she would have an interview first, and it would be best if she could meet her face. If she couldn't meet her, she would find a hotel to continue submitting her resume, and then rush to the next city for an interview. In short, she would not return to Suzhou City.