Xue Luhe withdrew his hand in silence, sat across from him with a calm expression, and said in a low voice,

    "Rose of Rose, you took it."

    Lin Mo looked down at the glass of wine, it was pink and bubbling, and it was indeed familiar.

    Of course she remembered the name of the glass of wine, but for some reason, she just didn't want to say it.

    I always felt that if I said it, it would seem like I was nostalgic for that morning in the villa before.

    Lin Mo remembered very clearly that from the morning until noon, there was always a relaxed atmosphere like a friend between her and Xue Luhe.

    The two exchanged ideas calmly, joked about each other, and made fun of each other. Xue Luhe even made a glass of wine for herself to drink, and she even gave the drink a name.

    The atmosphere at that time was really good, Xue Luhe became normal, and was indeed a charming and charming friend.

    Miss? Who will miss those times.

    But there was a soft throbbing in his heart, and Lin Mo had to learn to ignore it.

    She could only answer in a low voice:

    "Yeah."

    She took a sip from the cup, and the slightly spicy bubbles slid down her throat, and the fragrant peach flavor filled her mouth.

    She accidentally choked:

    "Cough, cough, cough!" She

    put down the glass and accidentally spilled a little bit of the drink. Lin Mo didn't have time to care. She coughed directly at the elbow, and asked Xue Luhe,

    "Tissue, tissue!"

    Xue Luhe seemed to be I have never done such a thing of taking care of people before, and after a while, I turned around to find a tissue and used it to draw paper.

    She didn't know where to hand it, so she held the paper in a daze, or Lin Mo stretched her arms and covered her mouth and nose with the paper, coughed for a while, and then calmed down.

    This burst of coughing was aggressive, and Lin Mo's stomach was still tumbling, so he could only hold his chest and wait for it to calm down.

    Out of the corner of her eyes, she aimed at Xue Luhe, feeling a little amused, and couldn't help but ask:

    "Have you never taken care of anyone before?"

    Xue Luhe nodded as a matter of course:

    "No one needs me to take care of you."

    Lin Mo snorted:

    "Sure enough, he is a rich man who has maids at home and subordinates when he goes out, so you cough. , I guess there are seventy or eighty hands, can I pass you the paper?"

    Xue Luhe looked at Lin Mo expressionlessly and did not answer.

    Lin Mo suddenly thought of something, opened his eyes wide, pretending to be surprised and asked,

    "No way, then do you need someone to hand you a piece of paper when you go to the toilet?"

    After saying this, Lin Mo saw Xue Luhe's face suddenly sinking, Mo pursed his lips, a little regretful.

    Really, after getting out of the villa environment and going around outside every day, he is also habitually skinning at this moment, but he forgot who the other person was.