Lin Mo grinned:

    "Just kidding, what is so special about me? What's special, amnesia special?"

    Xi Shen smiled slightly, the corners of his lips and eyes curved together, and his light brown pupils seemed to hide starlight.

    "In my eyes, you are special."

    "Crack!"

    The man in black next door was stirring the coffee with a spoon, but suddenly broke the spoon!

    The guests in the entire lobby looked over and looked towards this side, the man in black was completely exposed to everyone's eyes.

    The waiter hurriedly came up to replace the spoon and asked a series of questions:

    "I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you, right? I'm really sorry, I'll change a set of tableware for you..."

    Xi Shen and Lin Mo both looked over there.

    Xi Shen glanced at him lightly and then turned his eyes back, as if he didn't notice anything special, but Lin Mo stared at the man, looking and looking.

    This person, this black suit, this mask... how come it looks familiar?

    Even the hair in the ponytail is foggy brown...

    ah!

    Lin Moru was struck by lightning, and a flash of lightning exploded in his brain!

    This person is so special, isn't Xue Luhe the same look when Xue Luhe climbed the wall!

    So, so, the person next to him, yes, yes... Xue Luhe?

    Lin Mo didn't dare to look anymore, and lowered his head to try to hide his surprise.

    Why does Xue Luhe follow him with a ghostly spirit!

    She hadn't seen Xue Luhe in the past three days, and she hadn't received any news. She thought that the other party had given up on her. Why did she appear here again today? It can't be a coincidence, can it?

    So what should I do now?

    Tell Xi Shen directly, "Next door is Xue Luhe, hurry up!"?

    Then maybe Xi Shen will stand up to the line... After all, they are the original attack, and they are fighting against Xue Luhe every day.

    The expression on Lin Mo's face changed. He couldn't think of a good way. He took a bite of the dish and put it in his mouth to hide his pale face.

    The opposite Xi Shen noticed that she looked wrong, pointed to the dishes on the table and asked,

    "Are these dishes unpalatable, you don't look good?"

    Lin Mo replied tremblingly,

    "Ah...it's delicious, It's fine, I'm fine. Well, we're almost done talking today, or else, let's go here, I want to go home..."

    Xi Shen looked stunned:

    "But, did the dishes just come?" The corner of

    Lin Mo's eyes Yu Guang glanced to the right and saw that the man in black was still slowly wiping the outer wall of the cup. He felt uncomfortable, and said directly,

    "I can't eat, I'll go first, let's make an appointment next time." While

    speaking, Lin Mo said. He picked up the satchel from the seat next to him and stood up.