"Xi Shen, thank you very much for coming today. I made an outline, and today we will talk about it!"

    As soon as he sat down, Lin Mo started talking.

    The man in black in the booth next door moved his head slightly, looked up at the table, and quickly buried his head.

    Lin Mo took out a small notebook from the bag and handed it to Xi Shen, and it was written in beautiful small characters:

    "1. Degree and professional learning situation in college, usual learning attitude, score summary, grade point.

    2. Status of obtaining scholarships and various awards.

    3. Participation in competitions and entrepreneurial competitions.

    4. Internship experience.

    5. Past work experience."

    After reading this, Xi Shen fell silent.

    Lin Mo looked at her face and felt deeply uneasy:

    "Excuse me... is there any problem?"

    Xi Shen opened his mouth, and it took a long time to say:

    "Some projects may not need to be discussed, because... there is none at all. Your college grades are not passed, and the grade point is barely able to get a diploma. Because of your poor grades, you don't even have a degree certificate. All kinds of competition scholarships have nothing to do with you, you have never signed up." In the

    booth next door, the man in black moved his shoulders slightly, as if he was secretly smiling.

    Lin Mo sighed in her heart, she should have thought of it long ago, the original owner's appearance... Damn, what else can I write on my resume!

    Depressed Lin Mo threw the notebook on the table and said in despair,

    "Then how can I write this resume? It's so troublesome... How could I be so ignorant before!"

    Xi Shen comforted:

    "It doesn't matter . , you can come to our company first, find

    a position to study, and get started slowly." Lin Mo stiffened.

    The man in black next door also froze.

    Xi Shen's eyes were curved, looking at Lin Mo's eyes, which seemed to have special meaning, but there was nothing special about it.

    Lin Mo felt that everything was wrong.

    Why did Xi Shen suddenly offer himself a position? Didn't he love her for many years and confessed many times? Why is Xi Shen not afraid of Mu Fei being jealous?

    Although according to the progress of the plot, Xi Shen and Mu Fei are still in an ambiguous relationship, and no one has mentioned it, but Lin Mo doesn't think he can be this giant light bulb.

    She decisively refused:

    "Thank you, but no need, I want to apply for the job on my own."

    The man in black next door had already squeezed the gorgeous ceramic cup and was about to throw it out and smash people. Hearing this, He put the cup away silently.

    Xi Shen had no idea that he had just escaped an attack and was still trying to dig a wall:

    "It's also based on your strength in the job position. Many times when applying for a job, it depends not only on your experience, but also on the particularity of you."