I had just said bad things about people, but seeing people now, Lin Mo's heart skipped a beat.

    Lu Ruoruo pointed to Xue Luhe quietly, and then pointed to Lin Mo's hand, which meant: Didn't you just say that if you see someone, you will fight, why don't you fight?

    Lin Mo shook his head slightly, grabbed Lu Ruoruo's arm and quickly got into the elevator, hiding behind a pile of packages, with only one head exposed.

    She hoped that she would hide so that Xue Luhe would not find her, and prayed that the elevator door would be closed quickly so that she could get up quickly.

    However, Xue Luhe's cello-like voice followed him like a shadow, like a dark cloud over people's heads, reverberating along the elevator.

    "Lin Mo."

    Lin Mo covered her ears childishly, with an expression like she was about to cry, and Lu Ruoruo, who was watching, was very speechless.

    Immediately afterwards, Xue Luhe's voice flew in like a soul again:

    "Lu Ruoruo, bring her out."

    Lin Mo :! ! !

    She immediately opened her eyes wide, put on the most innocent and pleading eyes, looked at Lu Ruoruo with watery eyes, and shook her head frantically.

    "Please, please, please! Don't take me out, I'll die!"

    Lin Mo whispered, Lu Ruoruo was in a dilemma, glanced outside the elevator, then looked back at Lin Mo, finally biting his teeth. Shut down, pressed the elevator's door-close button!

    Lin Mo excitedly clapped his hands:

    "Good Ruoruo! Just this moment, you will be my best friend for life!"

    The elevator door closed slowly, Lin Mo saw that the door was closed until there was only one crack left, and when he mentioned his throat, his heart began to slowly let go.

    Lu Ruoruo's hands were trembling inappropriately. Lin Mo held her hand and was about to speak to comfort her when she heard a "ding" sound.

    The elevator door...opened again... In the

    slowly revealed picture, Xue Luhe was standing at the entrance of the elevator full of luggage, her brows furrowed, her eyes fixed on Lin Mo.

    "You come out, I have something to ask you."

    Lin Mo's heart was pounding, and he was anxious and angry. He was anxious because the mover didn't come to rescue him. He was angry because he was so useless. It will frighten your legs.

    However, when she turned her eyes, she suddenly remembered the embarrassed and pleading look in Xue Luhe's eyes when she was arrested by the security uncles.

    Well, very good, just thinking about that scene, Lin Mo almost laughed out loud, and when he looked at the beautiful and arrogant woman in front of him, it wasn't that scary anymore.

    So she tried her best to raise her voice and said with a look of disdain:

    "I have nothing to say to you."

    Xue Luhe was silent for a while, but she actually took out her mobile phone and said in a calm tone:

    "Then at least, tell me your new number. I, add a WeChat."

    Lin Mo raised his eyebrows, caught the arrogant feeling, and said coldly:

    "No, let's contact you in the future!"

    After saying this, the movers just carried the last one. When something came over, the two tall masters pushed Xue Luhe aside and got on the elevator.

    Lin Mo immediately pressed the door-close button, and in Xue Luhe's stunned and unbelievable eyes, the elevator door slowly closed and closed quietly.

    Keep Xue Luhe's beautiful face out of the door.

    Lin Mo lowered his head, first his shoulders trembled, then his arms trembled, and finally his entire body trembled.

    Lu Ruoruo looked very worried from the side, thinking that the girl would not be afraid of the disease, right? After all, people who have heard of amnesia have not very good brains.

    She effortlessly moved from the middle of the luggage, leaned close to Lin Mo, and patted Lin Mo on the shoulder:

    "What's wrong with you, are you afraid of this?"

    Lin Mo suddenly burst into laughter:

    "Hahahahahaha!"

    She was so frightened that Lu Ruoruo almost stepped back, she was so frightened that she looked at Lin Mo like she was looking at a monster.

    "It's so cool! It's so cool! It's cool! Ah! Hahahahahaha!"

    Lin Mo was in the elevator, laughing up to the sky as he spoke, and the whole person trembled wildly.

    Forget Lu Ruoruo next to her. I often see her suddenly going crazy these days, but the two movers are innocent. Seeing this, their eyes become weird.

    Lin Mo was so overwhelmed, she never expected that Xue Luhe would ask her for a phone number, but she refused unswervingly!

    The whole thing is so comfortable!

    Lin Mo laughed so hard that her cheeks stiffened, she turned around and grabbed Lu Ruoruo's arm, shaking it in various ways:

    "Don't you think it's cool? It was Xue Luhe who asked me for a phone call just now, but I didn't give it! She still wants my phone number. , fuck it! Who wants her perverted phone number!"

    Lu Ruoruo nodded frequently and pulled out his arm:

    "But aren't you afraid of angering her? To be honest, when she called my name just now, I was completely I'm shaking a little, you don't know how scary this woman is!"

    Lin Moxin said that of course I know how scary she is, and the more she goes to the later stage, the more scary she is.

    "Whether she'll be angry or not, I'll talk about it after all! She's also a big man with a lot of money, so it's impossible for her to let go of everything else just to catch me, right?

    " layer opens.

    Lin Mo and Lu Ruoruo chatted and laughed, waiting for the movers to take out the things before they came out.

    Then when he looked up, Lin Mo's smile froze on his face.

    Is she possessed by a crow today, what is she afraid of!

    Xue Luhe was standing at the window of the corridor, his clothes fluttering, and he looked over with deep eyes.

    Lin Mo's tongue was dry and asked,

    "Why are you here?"

    Xue Luhe's eyes flicked to the side, and she gestured to a house next to her:

    "I just bought a small house, 2203."

    Lin Mo squeezed it in his hand. With the key of 2201, the whole person is not well.

    The author has something to say: These days, the update is in the early morning, and it will be Saturday after the clip! Thank you for your enthusiastic comments, I am super happy to see everyone calling me every day!