But this reason couldn't be told to Lu Ruoruo, so Lin Mo wrinkled her nose and lied,

    "Although I have lost my memory, my body seems to have memories from the past. When I see Xi Shen, my body will automatically resist her, so I don't want to. What does it have to do with her?"

    Lu Ruoruo looked at Lin Mo with pity:

    "It feels like she hurt you too deeply before, and your body has formed muscle memory, so that's fine, since you lose your memory, start over, we are so good. A girl, why do you hang yourself on a flower? We should have a large flower field! After moving to the bar today, how about I introduce you to a few more flowers?"

    She saw that Lin Mo was not very tempted, and continued. Encouragement:

    "The girls here are all first-class, and there are some who look like Xue Luhe! Aren't you excited?"

    Lin Mo:

    "...I'm afraid I'll get hard when I see her face."

    Lu Ruoruo glanced at her lower body ambiguous:

    "Do you still have this ability?"

    Lin Mo smiled deathly:

    "What I said is, the fist is hard. , left hook, right hook, upper hook and lower hook, one is harder than the other! As soon as I see Xue Luhe's face, I can't control my hand!"

    Just then, the car stopped in the underground parking lot of the new community. The two got out of the car and watched the movers move things to the elevator one after another.

    The elevator entrance on the second floor was quickly filled with things, Lin Mo took a small bag in his hand, and walked to the elevator, complaining to Lu Ruoruo as he walked:

    "To be honest, what I regret most now is the one in that villa. At that time, why didn't you take advantage of Xue Da's perverted sleep and give her a few punches in the face? At that time, I was too cowardly, and when people stared at me, my legs were so frightened. It's different now, now I She can be considered a normal person with hands, feet and friends. If she is standing in front of me at this moment, then I won't say a word. Wing Chun, Muay Thai, and Jeet Kune Do will not be finished without hitting her head. Since the

    last time he won the first battle and sent the pervert Xue to the police station, one of Lin Mo's recent hobbies has been talking.

    When the two walked to the elevator, Lu Ruoruo suddenly pulled on Lin Mo's sleeve.

    Lin Mo:

    "Why are you dragging me? I haven't finished talking yet. After I knock her against the wall and knock her unconscious, I'll call the police and call some of her big fans to make this big pervert come to an end. It's cool to think about it, hahaha!"

    Lu Ruoruo's voice trembled:

    "No...look over there..."

    Lin Mo looked over and was immediately stunned.

    I saw a tall and slender figure at the side of the elevator shaft.

    Ju... She was actually the one who beat her for a long time in her imagination, Xue Luhe, Xue Da's perverted nature!

    Xue Luhe was wearing an ice blue long dress, covered with a black robe, and her fair wrists were captivating. An assistant behind her helped her hold an umbrella and a large bag.

    She looked into the distance with a vacant gaze, and did not seem to notice the arrival of Lin Mo and others, and her expression was a little ecstatic.