Lin Mo was originally lazy, but when he heard the sound, he woke up suddenly, eager to jump up, rushed into the bedroom and hid himself behind the quilt.

    It was Lu Ruoruo who took the lead, went to open the door of the villa, and then shouted into the house with a smile:

    "Momo, come and see who is here! I'll tell you that you must be pleasantly surprised!"

    Lin Mo had already run to the door of the bedroom, listening to At this point, he looked back in surprise, and his expression became strange.

    Still a little lame, she walked slowly to the door and looked at the person who came in.

    Then, she asked weakly,

    "Are you...?"

    The woman in front of her was dignified and aura, her short and medium hair just reaching her chin was neat, her clothes were well-dressed and exquisite, and her bare calves were slender and beautiful.

    A woman has deep facial features, a high nose and deep eyes, a rare light brown pupil, and slightly thick lips, making her sexy and charming.

    At this moment, those light brown pupils were looking at Lin Mo carefully, there was a flash of surprise in his eyes, and there were many hidden emotions.

    Lu Ruoruo clapped her hands vigorously beside her:

    "Awesome, Momo, did you really even forget your beloved Xi Shen? You two have been entangled with each other for more than ten years, but when you wake up, you forget everything, and I don't. I can't believe it!"

    It was Xi Shen! In the original book, the elegant and delicate belly black attack that made thousands of girls Su break their legs! The real protagonist who finally brought down Xue Luhe!

    At this time, Xi Shen nodded slightly at Lin Mo, and made a sense of ridicule:     "

    Lin Mo has forgotten me. It seems that I have been too busy recently and have disappeared for too long."

Laughing, grabbing Lin Mo's hand, insisting that she and Xi Shen sit on the sofa together.

    Lu Ruoruo sat in the single chair opposite, looked at the two of them with a smile, and couldn't help sighing:

    "How do you think you two are a good match, Momo, you are really popular, and it feels good to be with anyone."

    Xi He smiled deeply and glanced at Lin Mo.

    Lin Mo's soft profile face only showed confusion, and did not show any emotions such as shyness or hilarity.

    Before it was changed, Lin Mo had already started to laugh excitedly and shyly when he heard others say that he and Xi Shen were a good match.

    Xi Shen saw more of Lin Mo's shyness and joy towards his sweetheart, but she didn't expect that at this moment, Lin Mo didn't have any mood swings at all. She was surprised and also found it interesting.

    Lin Mo turned her face to Xi Shen seriously:

    "May I ask what is the relationship between me and you? Have we known each other since we were young? We've known each other for ten years?"

    She focused on collecting information. She had seen it, but she did not remember many plots clearly, and the relationship between the characters was even more chaotic.

    Being able to remember the tragic ending of the original owner, Lin Mo, was entirely due to the same name, which made her feel a little more involved, so she picked and picked, flipped the pages, read the plot related to the original owner, and then looked at the finale.