The person on the other side stopped yelling, but instead said politely and softly,

    "Hello, I'll find Lin Mo. Is it convenient for her to speak now?"

    Lin Mo glanced at the closed door:

    "I'm Lin Mo. Mo, I'm alone now, and it's convenient for me to talk."

    As soon as Lu Ruoruo heard this, her voice immediately changed back to what it was before, irritable and sharp:

    "Aiya, Lin Mo! Why didn't you tell me what's going on with the two of you right now? ? Now President Xue is obviously very interested in you, so you can just lock her up. I thought you were being persecuted by her. I went to see her today, and I think she spoils you so much!"

    Lin Mo was speechless:

    "Pamper me . ?"

    Lu Ruoruo spoke quickly, like a bean:

    "Yes, yes, she just loves you very much. You see, she even bought so many designer clothes for you. Wow, all the dozens of brands only serve you! What kind of idol drama is this! If I'm really happy that someone treats me like this!"

    Lin Mo's face was expressionless, his lips opened and closed to the minimum, and he just said,

    "If I tell you, Xue Luhe bought all the clothes in the end, and there was no one. Falling, how do you feel?"

    Lu Ruoruo let out a piercing scream:

    "Ahhh-then I may faint from happiness! Do you know how many brand limited editions are there! How many things are designs? Master Edition, no amount of money can buy it! God, God, Xue Luhe is really fascinated by you! You are a good match, don't do it, let's get together!"

    Lin Mo said lightly Said:

    "But the injury on my leg was hit by her."

    Lu Ruoruo was silent for a long time, and she whispered tentatively:

    "At the beginning... Maybe she found out that you cheated, she was too impulsive... This is true It's your fault first..."

    Lin Mo suddenly felt aggrieved.

    Everything is clear, and it has nothing to do with her at all. What bad things did Lin Mo in the original book do, why should she wear the consequences? He was given a new life in order to be beaten half-crippled and lie at home to be humiliated?

    Tears welled up from the corners of her eyes, and she said what she had been suppressing for a long time:

    "But I feel very wronged, why did I suffer from this? It wasn't me who did it! It was me who was imprisoned in pain and pain..."

    She cried, a low sob coming through the receiver.

    third floor.

    There was a mobile phone on the desk in the study. Inside, the real-time recording of Lin Mo and Lu Ruoruo's phone call was playing.

    The thin sobbing sound, like an inextricable vine, bypassed the huge bookcase to the top and got into the ears of Xue Luhe who was standing in front of the bookcase.

    Xue Luhe was holding the book in her hand, but she was looking at the phone from a distance, the pages of the book were already wrinkled by her slender fingers, with great force.

    Lin Mo's phone has been monitored by Xue Luhe since she discovered that she lost her memory. She has read everything Lin Mo and Lu Ruoruo said.

    No obvious flaws have been found for the time being.