"You've seen how I treat betrayers. Do you want to try it too?"

    Xu Lu's tongue was numb, and after a long while of trying, she apologized fiercely:

    "No, no, no... No, President Xue, that's not what I meant. , I am loyal to you, to the Xue family, you know..."

    Xue Luhe's tone remained unchanged, and her cello-like voice flowed slowly:

    "Be careful with your words and deeds, and do things." After

    hanging up the phone, Xu Lu turned her back A lot of cold sweat broke out, and when he touched his forehead, his temples throbbed in pain.

    This is Xue Luhe... Fans hold her to the top of their hearts and think she is "straightforward", but no one knows what she can do when facing traitors.

    The last student who dared to steal the company's secrets has been driven to the point of insanity and went to sleep in a bridge hole.

    Xu Lu reminded herself to be cautious in words and deeds! Then, he opened all Lin Mo's information and continued to look for suspicious things.

    "You let me rest first, okay?"

    Lin Mo seriously discussed with the shopping guides behind him, and finally invited them all away, sitting on a chair in the corner, drinking the bayberry juice brought by the maid.

    However, the eyes of the shopping guide in the whole room were still focused on Lin Mo, which made her drink water unhappy.

    Xue Luhe came over, and Lin Mo immediately raised his head and blinked pleadingly:

    "Can you tell them to go? I don't need much clothes, so I can just buy some, these are too expensive, one piece of clothing is worth one piece of clothing. The car is gone."

    Xue Luhe sat on the chair next to her and smiled lightly:

    "Isn't it memory loss, why do you still remember the price of the car?"

    Lin Mo's eyes dodged for a moment, and then she said confidently:

    "I saw an ad on my phone! "

    Xue Luhe smiled, looking gentle and easy to talk, and didn't pursue it any further.

    Lin Mo quickly took a big mouthful of bayberry juice to suppress the strangeness in his heart.

    I always feel that this Xue Luhe seems to be planning something and has no good intentions at all?

    Of course, if you expect Xue Luhe to have good intentions, it's better to rely on yourself to keep fit and climb the window to get out of the clutches as soon as possible.

    Lin Mo groaned inwardly, and his expression changed. Xue Luhe looked at it and suddenly asked,

    "Are you scolding me in your heart?"

    Lin Mo nodded subconsciously, then reacted and shook his head violently.

    Xue Luhe didn't speak again, the corners of his mouth twitched, his eyes fell softly on her, he looked up and down, and said meaningfully:

    "85, 57, 90... quite standard."

    Lin Mo was stunned before she realized that this was Did you mean the three?

    "I don't remember my measurements."

    She said this confidently, she didn't know the measurements of this body.